very proud day, check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!!!!! I have no words for you except... Let see some more pics!! How do you get in? What's the fastest you can go in it? Is it a one person car? Can you park it next to a normal can and see how much bigger it is? WOW... Ok i'm done. I'm about to make a mess....

batman-tumbler-08-06-08.jpg

I will be able to take it out, but I wont in my area, I live in Detroit, and people react some what out of control, I know it would cause accidents, so I can take it 20 minutes away and get my driving in.
I will be doing the make a wish foundation with it. and local charity work for the kids.

I don't blame you, lol. Though I am sure you have a tinkling to drive it at night in the downtown areas ;)

Thats why Superman sucks. He doesnt have a car.

You could drive this one totally naked and nobody would realize because they all look at your car!

Great job! Amazing how much love must have gone into this piece...

Amazing,Bob,simply saying amazing sounds like understatement of the year. All I can say is...Congratulations on a job well done. :clap

Bob,

I know i have been watching the progress of this batmobile since at least 2003...it looks amazing, really amazing! (like you don't hear it enough, haha)

I would love to swing by one weekend (soon) and check it out...I am still in the BC area but a weekend drive would be nice...

Mike

Back