very proud day, check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravo, Bravo!
Where did you go to school? Lee wanted to know if it was CCS? Gotta be, right?

Would be interesting to see this in the dark. How are the glowing blue bits done? Never knew this was the person that made this. It use to come up on google images years back?...

batmobile%201.jpg

Will the wheel covers get the bat symbol and blue glowing backs as well?

1995-batman-forever-batmobile_54.jpg

Hi Guys, those are old pics, you can check my site out at
bobbycsculptures.com
go to the gallery there are pics of it in all stages.
actaully the car does have some power, 350 with upgrades etc.

The Tumbler I had nothing to do with , it is another person.
the pic of the one Batmobile from the vodoun, is the original and disappointing to say the least.
everything on this is fabricated to top quality, I know so many people dislike the forever movie, but to me it was a place in time I remember and liked, I also love the design sans the nipples. I have the original suits at my house and love them to death.

for anyone that wants to see this feel free to email me at
[email protected], I would be my pleasure to show it to any of you guys on the boards.
Thanks!

Hi Guys, those are old pics, you can check my site out at
bobbycsculptures.com
go to the gallery there are pics of it in all stages.
actaully the car does have some power, 350 with upgrades etc.

The Tumbler I had nothing to do with , it is another person.
the pic of the one Batmobile from the vodoun, is the original and disappointing to say the least.
everything on this is fabricated to top quality, I know so many people dislike the forever movie, but to me it was a place in time I remember and liked, I also love the design sans the nipples. I have the original suits at my house and love them to death.

for anyone that wants to see this feel free to email me at
[email protected], I would be my pleasure to show it to any of you guys on the boards.
Thanks!

SSF getogether!!!!

That is just.... wow. Words literally fail me. It's just incredible what talented people can achieve. PLEASE make a video (or several), i need to see this moving. Unbelievable.

What a great looking 1/6 batmobile that is..but why does a 1/6 figure need aircond? wait a minute...it's life size car :horror:horror:horror
:lol

Congrats on finally completing your epic task on creating the batmobile, it's mind bogling to think of the works and sweat involved in the creation process :google It's trully magnificent.

Brought it out for a ride already? :naughty

Hi Guys Thanks so much to you guys for your extremely kind words,
your a great group of people!, Ok Wed night look for a link with the car driving I will be filmed by a local news crew.

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

That... is... AMAZING!!!!! :bow :bow :bow :bow
You did some very great work there, building this car from scratch!!! You should be very, very proud of yourself!!!

Back