venom movie discusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i know that marvel is pulling out some great movies in thes coming years but the one that im pretty interested in, the one that is being assesed by sony, is the spiderman-venom, spin off.what do u guys think? just as long as they DONT bring back topher and have a good script where venom is ausome, then i will see it.

yeah , you got that right , what a retard he was.
They need a bigger introduction to venom , hes a main spiderman villian. I can't stand spiderman 3 , they messed up so bad. Making spiderman dye his hair black and go out dancing and acting like a complete ^^^^. Then they decided to squeeze two of the most anticipated characters into the story and give none of them a big introduction. The movie had no passion whatsoever.
What a steaming pile of crap.

Venom needs his own flick bad. But could a villain be a main character and work ?.

yeah , you got that right , what a retard he was.
They need a bigger introduction to venom , hes a main spiderman villian. I can't stand spiderman 3 , they messed up so bad. Making spiderman dye his hair black and go out dancing and acting like a complete ^^^^. Then they decided to squeeze two of the most anticipated characters into the story and give none of them a big introduction. The movie had no passion whatsoever.
What a steaming pile of crap.

Venom needs his own flick bad. But could a villain be a main character and work ?.

^^^^ yeah mate!:mad::mad::mad:

this is retarded.. :lol:lol:lol
grace_topher_2.jpg

spiderman 1 and 2 were amazing . Spiderman 3 was terrible.
They need to have a think about there next move carefully.

when that blonde guy that played sandman popped up, i actually thought he was going to end up being venom in the movie. brock was supposed 2 b blonde right?

when that blonde guy that played sandman popped up, i actually thought he was going to end up being venom in the movie. brock was supposed 2 b blonde right?

same! i was like, ^^^^ yeah!! but was soon to be very disiapionted.

'Venom' Movie Is Moving Forward
Excellent news today from Sci-Fi Wire, the writ— Sorry, I just ^^^^ my pants, you’ll understand in a second. — Ok. The writing team behind Zombieland, Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese are OFFICIALLY beginning to pen the Goddamned Venom spinoff! That’s right, (if you are just now waking up and finding this news out at BamKapow.com, then I am proud to say) you heard it first here!

"We had a really great relationship with Sony on [Zombieland], and so that was a nice in for us there," Reese told reporters. "It gave us a leg up." Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. What about major plot details? Will Eric from That 70’s Show ruin our ^^^^ again?

"We're under strict orders on Venom," Wernick said. "We can't talk about it. It's just super secret." Super secret. Should have seen that coming. Anyway, this movies looking good for those of you, and I think that’s everyone, that thought Raimi’s Venom was a ^^^^show.

The writing team is really focusing in on the fan interest. They told reporters that they are indeed afraid of fans trying to kill them if they blow this for us, err… blow this for them rather. "Absolutely. I'm terrified," Reese said of his potential castration at the hands of dissatisfied fanboys. "It's source material that everybody knows and everybody's familiar with and everybody loves. There's a burden on you to meet the expectations of people. A lot of people are curious about Venom."

So, expect to pack on another Marvel marvel (damn I’m good) in the next few years, just hope that these ^^^^^^^s don’t drop the symbiote ball on this one or we may never get a chance to see an awesome villain star in his or her own, equally awesome film.

Back