Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local shop has this bust in stock. I was thinking of getting it......until i took it out of the box. Is it just me or does it feel like you dont get your 600 dollers worth? The look is 100% I love the way it looks but, it just feels like a thin peice of bs plastic. If its just me i dont mean to hurt anybody. I was in love with this in the pics online. Im just scared that Its not worth the money. If anyone compares the Venom bust to the triforce Marcus or snub pistol It just doesnt compare. My pf's have more weight to them! What's everyone else have to say............

Whats it 30lbs? I never noticed the weight. I never cared about how heavy a piece is. I wouldn't decide on a piece from its weight. But if its sold out, I would imagine the price will only go up.

Whats it 30lbs? I never noticed the weight. I never cared about how heavy a piece is. I wouldn't decide on a piece from its weight. But if its sold out, I would imagine the price will only go up.

Its not just the weight. Its the feel i can tap it and its ready to fall over. It just feels like its very thin piece of cardboard or plastis painted amazing. i Dont see how it is 30lbs. Its feels like my cyclops pf or even my carnage com. are made better. not in the department of looks just relistic touch i dont touch them everyday but the bust is so big i would just put it on a stand and i can see ppl touching it. It freaks me out that it could be that fragile is this how sideshow makes all life size bust and lsb, lsf.

I don't care about the weight. The piece is awesome. The only thing I cannot understand is, why did they paint the mouth part purple or pink?? Don't get me wrong, the pice is absolutely awesome but if they chose the right color for the mouth it would be perfect ( like the first Venom ). Sorry for my bad English, I am German.

I don't care about the weight. The piece is awesome. The only thing I cannot understand is, why did they paint the mouth part purple or pink?? Don't get me wrong, the pice is absolutely awesome but if they chose the right color for the mouth it would be perfect ( like the first Venom ). Sorry for my bad English, I am German.

Because Sideshow wanted this bust to showcase Venom's love for grape Kool Aid :wink1:

Please don't get me wrong, I bought it. It is the only thing I thought about. This piece is awesome, absolutely. It is a great addition to my collection. I love the mouth of the first Venom, and the size of the second Venom. I fthey could macht both parts, IT WOULD BE PERFECT. But I love the first AND the second piece. (IMO) The best 1:1 Bust ever is The Thing..........without a doubt, thank god i have got it........:)

I love the second one. The size is (IMO) better than the first one. Based on the comic novelle Carnage is stronger than Venom but Venom has the biggest size of all villains. That is why I love it. This can't be true if Carnage and Spiderman Bust are bigger than Venom. But the mouth of the first one is better......

I was just surfing SS and saw this Venom bust in stock. I thought it sold out a while ago...but I ordered it, and it immediately showed sold out afterwards. I guess I got the last one. :yess:

I was just surfing SS and saw this Venom bust in stock. I thought it sold out a while ago...but I ordered it, and it immediately showed sold out afterwards. I guess I got the last one. :yess:

I've done that a couple of times now but unfortunately I have gotten an email saying they have no stock a few days later both times :gah:
Good luck with it let us know what you think if you get it.

Well I lucked out somehow...#55/500 arrived today! My first impression was that the box is huge, and pretty heavy too. After unboxing him I can say I am very impressed with the paint. Extremely well done. I'm not sure how I missed the specs...this bust is HUGE! I haven't measured but he's taller than my Cinemaquettes. Awesome bust. I'd recommend buying it...but apparently I got the last one. :nana: :lol

A BEAST. :yess:

DSCN1417_zpsd74c829c.jpg

Well I lucked out somehow...#55/500 arrived today! My first impression was that the box is huge, and pretty heavy too. After unboxing him I can say I am very impressed with the paint. Extremely well done. I'm not sure how I missed the specs...this bust is HUGE! I haven't measured but he's taller than my Cinemaquettes. Awesome bust. I'd recommend buying it...but apparently I got the last one. :nana: :lol

A BEAST. :yess:

DSCN1417_zpsd74c829c.jpg

Congrats on that Beauty man. I saw it in stock on Sideshow Also and was sad I didn't get it. Just didn't have the money at all. :( But you're a lucky man congrats again!

Sorry for the necro but does anyone remember the original retail price of this bust from sideshow? I may wanna pick one up down the line. If anyone is also interested in selling theirs please let me know too. :D

$499 I think. I tried using the search tool for sold out items to be sure for you but it's gone. The new site sucks.

Back