Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just recently got my Venom life size bust and it was a straight return with someone else's RMA number still in the box. The bust has all these weird white dirty spots everywhere and was wondering if this is normal? It seems to be part of the paint apps. Here are the two pics I took.

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/mastapea7/?action=view&current=IMG_0382.jpg

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/mastapea7/?action=view&current=IMG_0381.jpg

Wow that is super lame. I had that happen to me b4 for the IM bust. :slap

I guess they think collectors will be dumb enuff not to find out.

I like the new Venom bust a lot, but am unsure about the purple oral mucosa; that just looks bent outta shape to me. If the colors were fixed it would be great.

This does give me hope that maybe we will see a second Carnage bust though. The indented nasal area and v-shaped mouth killed that one for me. Carnage is one of my fav villains, I would buy a good 1:1 scale bust of him in a heartbeat. I'd like one with a face like the Legendary [?] Carnage bust had; that thing was beautiful.

Just got this delivered, missed out on the first one but this version is much better than I expected it to be in person!
27196F78-E1E3-40B5-8A1C-346611D89F76-6781-000004D3AF3CE7FF.jpg

Been having a look at this and thinking of modifying the eyes.I have attached a very rough paper template pic of the general shape.
What do you guys think ?
venomtest.jpg

My local shop has this bust in stock. I was thinking of getting it......until i took it out of the box. Is it just me or does it feel like you dont get your 600 dollers worth? The look is 100% I love the way it looks but, it just feels like a thin peice of bs plastic. If its just me i dont mean to hurt anybody. I was in love with this in the pics online. Im just scared that Its not worth the money. If anyone compares the Venom bust to the triforce Marcus or snub pistol It just doesnt compare. My pf's have more weight to them! What's everyone else have to say............

My local shop has this bust in stock. I was thinking of getting it......until i took it out of the box. Is it just me or does it feel like you dont get your 600 dollers worth? The look is 100% I love the way it looks but, it just feels like a thin peice of bs plastic. If its just me i dont mean to hurt anybody. I was in love with this in the pics online. Im just scared that Its not worth the money. If anyone compares the Venom bust to the triforce Marcus or snub pistol It just doesnt compare. My pf's have more weight to them! What's everyone else have to say............

Unfortunately, that's what you're going to get with more of the Marvel LSB's nowadays (and even most of the older releases.) I can appreciate your point though.

I really do like the direction of the line as a whole. The last few releases have really interested me, although I've stuck with only a core group in my collection. The weight may not be there, but the detail definitely is, IMO.

Back