Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The textured skin is just amazing you can literally see the symbiote crawling on Venom, this bust is all kinds of awesome and I ain't going to lie I own both venom bust's and the first one is great too however looks like a Legendary Bust when paired with this one. does not display as good with Spidey.

The textured skin is just amazing you can literally see the symbiote crawling on Venom, this bust is all kinds of awesome and I ain't going to lie I own both venom bust's and the first one is great too however looks like a Legendary Bust when paired with this one. does not display as good with Spidey.

Totally agree I like the first bust since its the original venom look but it's too small the new one the size is perfect and it's looks awesome but needs a saliva effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a side by side if you can manage a pic please :pray:

VENOM1.jpg

Just to show the size difference

575ad5eb.jpg

26d318a3.jpg

Hey Gents, thanks to both of you for the pics with Spidey. I have the Spidey bust, and the V1 bust, and it give me a good idea of the size of the the V2.

Also, I have a whole new appreciation for the V2. The in hand pics give a sense of realism I did not see before on this bust and a new appreciation for it.

From what I'm being told by SS and at Statueforum, this spotting is intentional. However, it just comes off as looking like it hasn't been dusted in years. I'm not one to complain about statues alot but this just looks dumb.

The spotting is intentional, but the spotting on my bust isn't so severe - it's a lot more subtle on mine.
I posted some pictures of my bust on page 84; the spotting does a great job of lending texture to the form.
It's like I said in my post, it would be far too easy (and kinda lazy) to go flat or gloss black all over, and a flat coat, especially of black, would just flatten the dimensionality of the anatomical form.

I think the spotted or mottled effect really helps give the symbiotic skin an organic effect, and it helps bring the more realistic feel of this incarnation of Venom to life.

That being said, it looks to me like you just got a dud paint job.

I wanna buy this guy and have someone repaint the mouth and tongue some red, love the bust, hate the fact that it looks like he just ate a purple jolly rancher

I wanna buy this guy and have someone repaint the mouth and tongue some red, love the bust, hate the fact that it looks like he just ate a purple jolly rancher

Yes a repaint of the mouth and tongue red will definetly make this bust more menacing...great idea

Back