Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just as anxious as you to see the statue, so I'll post pictures immediately after the package is received. Hopefully it will be within the next 24 hours.

Thanks man, here is something that will hold us off before yours arrives

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

I'm just as anxious as you to see the statue, so I'll post pictures immediately after the package is received. Hopefully it will be within the next 24 hours.

I think the size and sculpt is going to be awesome. However I think it may be lacking on the paint app. I have carnage and the paint was weak on that bust. Other than that I it's going to look great with carnage and the green goblin

I think the size and sculpt is going to be awesome. However I think it may be lacking on the paint app. I have carnage and the paint was weak on that bust. Other than that I it's going to look great with carnage and the green goblin

I agree Carnage could have been painted better. Hopefully they do a better job with the paint app on Venom. I think many people didn’t like this bust because of the small eyes, but didn’t realize that Venom is squinting as he is lashing out his tongue. If painted with enough detail, that effect would be noticed, but if the paint looks flat, then I’m sure the bust will take a beating. We should be finding out shortly. It’s make or break time for me, as prices are skyrocketing along with my increasing demand for quality statues. I can’t emphasize how important this purchase is for me, as it may change how I collect in the future.

I agree Carnage could have been painted better. Hopefully they do a better job with the paint app on Venom. I think many people didn’t like this bust because of the small eyes, but didn’t realize that Venom is squinting as he is lashing out his tongue. If painted with enough detail, that effect would be noticed, but if the paint looks flat, then I’m sure the bust will take a beating. We should be finding out shortly. It’s make or break time for me, as prices are skyrocketing along with my increasing demand for quality statues. I can’t emphasize how important this purchase is for me, as it may change how I collect in the future.

I mainly stick to PFs but being such a big fan of spiderman I was really stoked about having carnage,venom and the green goblin all together. It was the green goblin that pushed me to getting venom since I think all 3 look great together especially with venom's size. I agree with u price going up and lack of QC is not right especially when we collectors expect perfection. I hope we get a new spidey bust as well. This venom towers over the first venom bust

Does anyone have pics or know where i can see pics of the original Venom?

How is the paint apps on it? Is it really flat?
I'm still on the fence on that particular piece.

The original Venom bust is what i am referring to
thanks

Here you go.

LifeSizeBustVenom01.jpg

LifeSizeBustVenom03.jpg

LifeSizeBustVenom02.jpg

How is the paint apps on it? Is it really flat?
I'm still on the fence on that particular piece.

Here you go.

LifeSizeBustVenom01.jpg

LifeSizeBustVenom03.jpg

LifeSizeBustVenom02.jpg

The paint on carnage is flat but it also depends on how you display the bust and the lighting you use. I think I may have my carnage repainted in the future

Thank you xYx for posting pics, that is one amazing
Piece of work,Wow!

The paint on carnage is flat but it also depends on how you display the bust and the lighting you use. I think I may have my carnage repainted in the future

Thanks for response Ecanes. I wanna get the Carnage piece to accompany the original Venom bust, the new Venom & the upcoming Gobby bust.

Thank you xYx for posting pics, that is one amazing
Piece of work,Wow!

My pleasure man, literally!
Any excuse for me to show pics of this beautiful beast. :monkey3

& welcome to the boards by the way! :wave

Thanks for response Ecanes. I wanna get the Carnage piece to accompany the original Venom bust, the new Venom & the upcoming Gobby bust.

My pleasure man, literally!
Any excuse for me to show pics of this beautiful beast. :monkey3

& welcome to the boards by the way! :wave

Welcome xYx I'm on the same boat as you I got carnage because I want to pose all three together looks great and hopefully will get a new spidey. Here are some pics taken with an iPhone of my bust no flash just the led lights I use to display my Collectibles

0039a24d.jpg
d47fd394.jpg

94258b9c.jpg

this bust is all about how you light it, less light is best

The first two are while displayed in a besta and the last one is ontop of a Detolf. Can't wait for venom he is huge

Sidenote: I don't think it will look good next to the original venom bust due to the size and the format of the bust( More chest and shoulder)But since ur getting the new venom and gobby like me I think that's the best display

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Ecanes!
Correct me if I'm wrong though but is the worst for the paint apps, the eyes? They seem to give off a cake frosting vibe.

Thanks for the pics Ecanes!
Correct me if I'm wrong though but is the worst for the paint apps, the eyes? They seem to give off a cake frosting vibe.

Thats one point to make yes it does not have the wet look like the comiquette or even PFs like wolverines and sabertooths mouth. I don't mind the eyes too much i just wish they would have made them look wet. Then you have lack luster paint like in the black area by the head you can see some red as if the painter didn't give it a second coat. The paint is the worst of it but you have to sit down and look for it. If your just going to set it aside and look at it from afar like I do in my movie room than you should have no problems. The good thing is you can get it at a sale price now. If you like it and want to have the trio then get it. You know they are going to look great together and venom is going to stand out and make your original look like a LSB

There are already some reviews over at sideshow, but still no pics to be found

I think Carnage is an underrated bust. I think people get stuck on how they think a character should look that they don't accept any other interpretation of it regardless of how great it is. I was one of those that didn't like it when it was first previewed, then ordered it just to see for myself, and now I can say that I like it a lot. My only criticism is that the paint could have been slightly better, but it still looks fantastic under any lighting conditions. It's going to stand out as a center piece along with Spidey and Venom...which I'm still waiting on.

Back