Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php
<-- :lol :rock2

Dave took away my emoticon priveleges... *sad emoticon goes here*

Damn elders! *angry emoticons here*

*laughing yellow round bastard here*

Since Steve had such a stylized approach to Carnage, i imagine he did the same with Venom. it will be interesting to see if he did the eyes the same as Carnage. i love the eyes of ver 1 Venom

The eyes will make or break this piece for me. I hope they aren't very radical. Consider it sold IF they are close to the classic Bagley or McFarlane design.

Dave took away my emoticon priveleges... *sad emoticon goes here*

Damn elders! *angry emoticons here*

*laughing yellow round bastard here*

Dexter's "secret" life. :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_N8_M7i0-7I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Dexter's "secret" life. :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_N8_M7i0-7I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Lol. Seen it already. You should have posted the one where he makes out with the big built black guy. From Six Feet Under, terrific show by the way.

Since Steve had such a stylized approach to Carnage, i imagine he did the same with Venom. it will be interesting to see if he did the eyes the same as Carnage. i love the eyes of ver 1 Venom

Yeah this will probably be very stylized, wonder how it will turn out.

Lol. Seen it already. You should have posted the one where he makes out with the big built black guy. From Six Feet Under, terrific show by the way.

Yup, except for the overemphasis on Davids love scenes, it was an awesome show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always find it slightly hilarious when people come into the forums, the same action figure forums that both people are a member of and sling the macho bull____. If you win you're still the nerd who is celebrating on a toy forum...

you can still use them, you have to type in the code thought

I noticed my ability to use emoticons is gone too, anyone know the reason for this?

:tap <-- this had to be typed out, 3 seconds of my life wasted

ok thanks guys, haven't been on here since friday so didn't know things have been crappy.

Back