Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woman-yelling-at-man.jpg

I agree, what were the bright creative minds over at SSC thinking upon embarking on this sculpture...:slap

Fail........a little better than Carnage but that is not saying much. The value of the 1st Venom 1:1 just went higher because of this :lol

I'm clearly in the minority here.... but I like it.

Not at $600, mind you...

...but the visual representation ain't making me scream "WTF?!" :wink1:

Oh wait no...looks like a bird and a raptor from Jurassic Park had a baby then said baby encountered a symbiote.

Eyes are too thin and the spider legs are too short. Fix those and I'd buy it.

The Venom comiquette is still the definitive Venom piece, IMO. That piece reflects the Venom I knew and read growing up. I don't know what version this bust is supposed to be, but Venom should have wider (and whiter) eyes and a wider, rounder head. This one looks too narrow and alien-ish.

Nicely sculpted but too stylised. Still mind blowing that no one has seen fit to produce a McFarlane Venom.

The Venom comiquette is still the definitive Venom piece, IMO. That piece reflects the Venom I knew and read growing up. I don't know what version this bust is supposed to be, but Venom should have wider (and whiter) eyes and a wider, rounder head. This one looks too narrow and alien-ish.

:exactly: Totally what I was thinking.

Looks awesome to me. I don't buy 1:1 busts really so I'll pass but I think it looks pretty awesome.

I don't get Sideshow's logic. The Carnage bust didn't seem well liked. So why make a $600 Venom in the same style?

Back