Venom Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It resembles to the sketch posted by Bullseye
046.jpg
Ven3.jpg

I don't think SS wants to copy Bowen with a near simular pose. If they were to reuse a pose, should have gone with their SM3 Venom (pose) of him hanging off the roof.

I wonder how "massive" Venom will be?

I told you months ago you idiots....next one is sabretooth....

And Pitu..loll..you're a funny mofo...:rotfl

I have thought of that possibility but not anymore after reading in the "Ask Sideshow" Section (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6710&utm_source=wp_news). This is what they replied when asked about Top tier marvl characters:

"We try and bring a balanced approach to our Marvel product lines, mixing top-tier and lesser-known characters. We do read the forums and study the demanded character lists - perhaps it’s even time for a new Marvel poll! Without giving away our full Marvel line-up, we will say that there are definitely more A-list characters in development. In fact, we can offer you this sneak peek of one that we hope to announce soon: [Click Here to Take Your Guesses]"

You really have no clue dont you.... :rolleyes: Sabretooth is next.

I don't think he's quite next. Give it another 6 months before we see anything. And you were a bit wrong, Man-Thing was next, as was X-23, Abomination, so on :p

I don't think he's quite next. Give it another 6 months before we see anything. And you were a bit wrong, Man-Thing was next, as was X-23, Abomination, so on :p

I'm sayin Sabretooth is in pre-production right now and will be announced soon.

I'm sayin Sabretooth is in pre-production right now and will be announced soon.

i wonder how long before we might see a new PF version of wolverine to go with the sabertooth.:confused:

it would be nice if they at least had this in the works somewhere. just like with cap and skull, they look cool together.

You really have no clue dont you.... :rolleyes: Sabretooth is next.

I'll give you credit in that you did say a Venom piece was coming and you also predicted that it was a PF (which I hope it is.) :rock

But the humorous part is that a number of Marvel pieces (including various comiquettes) were announced in the meantime, so of course your "prediction" was bound to come true. All of these predictions are bound to come true eventually, especially when the claims are made month, after month, after month about popular characters in the Marvel universe. :lol I agree that a Sabretooth piece is coming....along with Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Cyclops, and Apocalypse just to name a few. I'll even go out on a limb and say another Iron Man piece is coming as well. :rotfl

Back