Venom Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all this happens you will exclude your self from the world of comiquettes until sideshow reveals the Spiderman 2099 then will see if you uphold your own rules!:rotfl

Nice, yeah that would break the Mickey! :rotfl Sorry Mike, P!tu GOT U!!! :lol

Nice, yeah that would break the Mickey! :rotfl Sorry Mike, P!tu GOT U!!! :lol

:lol I really can't see SS making a SM 2099 comiquette over a PF, let alone a 2099 piece at all. But who knows? I've seen stranger from them lately.

But I have to be honest, I don't think a SM 2099 comiquette could break me. We'll have to see though. :angelsmil If P!tu could put in a good word for one when he's at their booth at SDCC, I might reconsider. :D

It could be a PF. Holding a real cloth Spiderman's mask perhaps?

Or a tore up suit.

I need to see more before I buy it.

If all this happens you will exclude your self from the world of comiquettes until sideshow reveals the Spiderman 2099 then will see if you uphold your own rules

:doh You should have suggested 2099 to Greg or klauder in the chat. Just reuse the same sculpt as with ISM and Symbiote.

I'm thinking either Venom or Carnage.

its a comiquette. About time. I've been waiting for this to be announced since last year.

oh man...venom comiquette (or pf) would be freakin' awesome.

bring it on ssc, this will be in my collection for sure.

if i can find somewhere to put it.

finally its about time venom!

i think might be carnage..... see the skin texture?.... but the eyes and mouth are like venom's....either one I'm happy...

its 1/4 Venom

me like it!!! gonna order it.

OMG OMG OMG

It could be a PF. Holding a real cloth Spiderman's mask perhaps?

:lecture....

:fireworks about time :fireworks

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

just pick this up last week but it won't stop my from getting sideshow's piece.

Ven2.jpg

Ven3.jpg

It'll be a Comiquette or if a PF it'll be a CFTBL PF where the mixed media isn't on the actual piece itself. A 1/4 Venom will be absolutely awesome and I hope he is on a raised platform so I can put it behind my Spidey PF and make it look like he is sneaking up on Spidey and about to rip him apart.

Or a tore up suit.

I need to see more before I buy it.

Agreed. This can EASILY be turned into a PF. Even without my "gak" idea, this could be done and done well.

:doh You should have suggested 2099 to Greg or klauder in the chat. Just reuse the same sculpt as with ISM and Symbiote.

Had I known about it, I would have done it myself.

P!tu, why wasn't this done? :huh

Back