Venom Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephCPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
:rock

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=6758

051309tease.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed! You can see an eye and a grin on the left-hand side of the picture. Good catch! :rock

I don't know if I'm going to be ordering this though. I think I'm going to swear off comiquettes altogether. PFs and 1:1s have kept me pretty happy. (Not to mention space issues! :lol)

I don't know if I'm going to be ordering this though. I think I'm going to swear off comiquettes altogether. PFs and 1:1s have kept me pretty happy. (Not to mention space issues! :lol)

yur crazy chapta.........CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY :horror you should slap yurself for making such a comment..........but dont worry cause i will give him love for you when i get one of these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:joy:chew:wacky:google:monkey5

yur crazy chapta.........CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY :horror you should slap yurself for making such a comment..........but dont worry cause i will give him love for you when i get one of these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:joy:chew:wacky:google:monkey5

:lol I know, I know. IF this is a PF, I will break my "no villains" clause and purchase it, but if it's a comiquette (AND the fact that it's a villain), I don't think I could do it.

its a comiquette. About time. I've been waiting for this to be announced since last year.

I'd assume comiquette...simply cause a mixed media Venom may be a tad harder to make look right.

I keep telling Sideshow: All you need is to include a package of Nickelodeon Gak with every order and *BOOM* you'd have a PF. :D

:lol I know, I know. IF this is a PF, I will break my "no villains" clause and purchase it, but if it's a comiquette (AND the fact that it's a villain), I don't think I could do it.

C'mon man.........jump on the band wagon :stick..........do it

IMG_0507.jpg

C'mon man.........jump on the band wagon :stick..........do it

IMG_0507.jpg

Very nice!!!! I have the 1:1 Bust but that was a BIG step for me! :lol It totally broke my collecting theme, but even I can't find the heart to sell the "big guy." Unless this becomes a PF, I think I will pass......But who knows!!!! At the very least, I'll ask SS to throw some black shorts on it as custom to make it fall within the guidelines of a PF piece. Then, I'd buy it. :banana

Back