VANDERSTELT'S TTT- finished litho ART

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me for losing my sense of humor for 5 seconds. :rolleyes:

Just thought it was an obvious joke. It sucks that it was left out of the movies as it's my favorite chapter. It showed how they had grown and were able to handle their own affairs without the help of a wizard or king.

Just thought it was an obvious joke. It sucks that it was left out of the movies as it's my favorite chapter. It showed how they had grown and were able to handle their own affairs without the help of a wizard or king.

I agree, but obviously they can't have all that extra stuff on the end of the movie. Would have been nice to have it in the EE though. As I said, in the 20 questions to PJ about LOTR all that time ago he said that if the films were a success he'd think about filming that extra stuff, and I think with The Hobbit coming up that would be an ideal time to do it I've submitted it as a question for tomorrow so we'll see if he answers it.

It went over my head. So that's my bad. Just one of those moments.

I loved the moment in the book as well. I'd have taken it than some of TB stuff. :lol

Hi JV just received your email in regards to orders being made available to the public and that remarques will only be guaranteed if in stock.

I totally understand that and can only imagine the extra work involved and fingers crossed now that i have the funds that my request will still be available.Ordering right this minute.:cool:
Either way thanks again for doing this great art work for us LOTR fans and look forward to ROTK.

Last edited:
Thanks Jerry...I'm definately looking forward to getting my Litho..:monkey5 Hopefully you'll be able to take requests on preorders for the ROTK Litho, I had one in mind I really wanted on the last one that I thought would go well with the others. Of course, I understand if you don't, I'm sure it is alot of work...:D

Back