VANDERSTELT'S TTT- finished litho ART

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, when do you think we'll have these in our hands?

Good question.

If you are referring to a Pre-buy situation, I woule expect at the very worst, about 4 weeks from your pre-buy date to "in your hands". If it was totally up to me, that time would be around half that. The big wait is not really on my end with the production ( which takes around 10 days ) or the processing of orders, but in the time I must wait for New Line to approve the final art.

This is mainly because each and every actor ( with the exception of Gollum ) has to sign off on their liknesses. Hopefully, there will not be any bumps in the road.It went of without a hitch on the FOTR piece, so I don't expect much of a problem this time.

Pre-Buy mostly will assure a lower number the sooner you place your pre-buy order in, because I can see the sequence of who ordered when, so I can fairly give out the lowest numbers ( starting at around #22 or so ) onward.

Jerry

They go great together!

VandersteltFellowshipfinalart.jpg

TheTwoTowersVanderstelt.jpg

Oh you're more than welcome! You really have captured the spirit of the films, something most artists fail to do in their attemps to "popularize" them, or merchandize them--every time I see a Legolas shot glass I wanna gag. :lol

Thank you for maintaining the spirit of Tolkien's works while still making something we collectors can enjoy. Your good taste and talent is well-appreciated. :cool:

Another amazing display JV.:cool:

Not sure which lith i like better but just glad u made them look different with the colouring and i will be another sure to order.Thanks for your time and effort.:rock

HOLY CRAP!! that looks great. i love gandalf and aragorn's battle faces. just perfect man. didnt get the FOTR art yet. im gonna have to grab this one first it seems.

Fan-freaking-tastic Jerry. :rock :bow

Are you going to have these available at SDCC '08 for sale?

Oh you're more than welcome! You really have captured the spirit of the films, something most artists fail to do in their attemps to "popularize" them, or merchandize them--every time I see a Legolas shot glass I wanna gag. :lol

Thank you for maintaining the spirit of Tolkien's works while still making something we collectors can enjoy. Your good taste and talent is well-appreciated. :cool:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

It looks absolutely amazing, can't wait to see it in person

At the moment I cant pick which one to Pre-Order??? I mean they are both so awesome
I suppose it may be best to wait until the ROTK Lithograph is finished :joy

Yes, I will be at SDCC selling the Limited Editions of both TTT and FOTR. To keep things sane, I will not be offering the remarques at Comicon; it's simply too nuts in there to handle.

Back