VANDERSTELT STUDIO - BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings all!
It's that time of year and I am having a 20% off sale and FREE SHIPPING for USA customers in my new Amazon storefront, from 11-28-2014 through 12-1-2014 to round out Cyber Monday. This includes all my LOTR, Hobbit and Star Wars Fine Art, minus Originals only. I am trying to build feedback, so if you make a purchase during this sale, I'd really appreciate some feedback from you all :wink1:
VanderStelt Studio @ Amazon.com:

JV

Black Friday and Cyber Monday SALE status:
We have now made the sale pricing of 20% off of select store items available to USA and International buyers! All USA customers will enjoy FREE SHIPPING as well as the Sale. International customers will get Sale pricing as well and can qualify for FREE SHIPPING with a minimum purchase of 2 or more select items. Sale ends 12/01/2014 :)
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
VanderStelt Studio @ Amazon.com:

JV

Yes! Jerry you are my hero. Was just reserving funds to get a number of prints.

ps. Just to be 100% sure, the sale is only available on your amazon store?

Yes! Jerry you are my hero. Was just reserving funds to get a number of prints.

ps. Just to be 100% sure, the sale is only available on your amazon store?

NOPE!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale news part two!
For those of you that do not shop in Amazon, I have a coupon code for 20% off all items minus one Original in my other store, here: Vanderstelt Studio
Coupon code is: BFCM-2014

Jerry, just a heads up. Amazon won't accept my order because I live in Toronto, Canada. This may affect other international customers as well. Also, I'm trying to order 3 things through your webpage directly, do I get free shipping even if it doesn't total over $250?

Amazon should now accept your Canadian order. You can qualify for free shipping to Canada with a minimum purchase of two or more select items. If this minimum criteria is met , you will qualify for free shipping, as well as 20% off during the sale.

My other store however does have a coupon code. Coupon code is: BFCM-2014
This code will give you 20% off , but you will need to spend 250 or more to get free shipping, through my regular store.
Thanks so much!
JV

THE BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE ENDS TODAY 12/1 AT 11:59PM.

20% off sale and FREE SHIPPING for USA customers in my new Amazon storefront. This includes all my LOTR, Hobbit and Star Wars Fine Art, minus Originals only. I am trying to build feedback, so if you make a purchase during this sale, I'd really appreciate some feedback from you all
.VanderStelt Studio @ Amazon.com:

For those of you that do not shop in Amazon, I have a coupon code for 20% off all items minus one Original in my other store, here: Vanderstelt Studio
Coupon code is: BFCM-2014

JV

Prints ordered. Wondering what you have up your sleeve for BotFA. :)

My sleeve is currently packed with more than I can handle, but my thoughts are never far from Middle Earth!

JV

Back