Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coupon was good until the fourth, or up until midnight Pacific time of the third. Sorry if I did not clarify or answer anyone's question on the subject :)

JV

Disappointment that New Line hasn't used Jerry's artwork for the DVD releases. But that's just me.

just got back from Michaels, having my Tauriel and Legolas canvases framed and the guy mentioned that canvases will fade like prints. Is this really true for these types of canvases? I never heard it before, so I decided to get UV glass on top of my canvases just to be sure. Any other opinions on this cause I have 2 gallery wrapped canvases from Jerry and now I'm worried they will fade if I don't have UV protection on them.

True, problem is that's unavoidable if you have a ton of canvases all over your place. I guess I will keep my 2 gallery wrapped ones completely out of sunlight and will frame with uv glass any future pick ups. Cost me $380 for both, matching frames. Plan on displaying their UC weapons underneath in the future.

Looks great! I love to see people mix other collectibles, or "Cool-ectibles" with Fine Art. Nice set up!

JV BTW, a slow process, but the DOS piece is in design phase. Lots of other things got in the way, but it has at least begun! ;)

Hope you give us hints and sneak peeks of the DOS print soon JV...

The DOS print is going well, but may take a while! One aspect of it it unusual, such as my "money shot" of Smaug which is going to be front and center, well, sort of as he will likely be "snaking" around pillars, we'll see! As far as Sneek-Peeks that is likely with WB approval.
For now, I have a 15% sale for the remaining month of Feb. Upon checkout, use coupon code VS-F14 to get the discount off your total. That is for anything in the store https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/main.sc

JV

Back