Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if i had that Tauriel displayed on my bedroom wall I would bang my wife more often...She would eventually suspect something:monkey3:dunno:lol

That's funny, my wife just said the same thing about Legolas:horror:slap:lol

Lol, I'm single , so until a girl tells me to move her, both will be going in the bedroom with a couple others. They are both awesome

Ha. I don't get off with those kind of things, but I'm sure you know trying to convince a woman that is a uphill battle.

Lol. For me I just miss having somebody different. After 26 years with the same chick it just ain't the same. JV has Tauriel looking very sexy with her face turned around looking right into the viewers eyes. That will draw attention to it for sure. Good move by JV

I tell ya JV after getting that Weta Azog Statue I would love to see an Azog piece. I'm so curious as to how PJ will handle his Battle in the next film

I tell ya JV after getting that Weta Azog Statue I would love to see an Azog piece. I'm so curious as to how PJ will handle his Battle in the next film

Azog will appear in my DOS piece for sure. One of my next single character ideas is the witch king and his steed, but there are many more pieces in front of those as well as several commissions to go!

JV

Witch King(with Armor)on a horse instead of a Fell beast would rock

Hey Jerry, just an FYI, your Dwalin the Dwarf print is under the Lord of the Rings section on your site, not the Hobbit section ("Our Products/Lord of the Rings" link). Not that it's hard to find but I thought you'd like to know. :wave

Hey Jerry, just an FYI, your Dwalin the Dwarf print is under the Lord of the Rings section on your site, not the Hobbit section ("Our Products/Lord of the Rings" link). Not that it's hard to find but I thought you'd like to know. :wave

Whoops! : ) thanks for the info.

JV

A teaser for now : )

SmaugTease_zps89a157fa.jpg

JV

I am in the works of a Smaug "portrait" piece, in time for SDCC. This piece will feature Smaug's head and part of his long neck, concentrating mainly on all the details of his face. This next piece will be available in Canvas and Paper Giclees, but also in the economy-friendly lithographs sized at 16 x 20. These 16x20 lithos will be exclusively priced at SDCC. To promote this upcoming piece of art, I will be doing a live demo, repainting the same artwork but on a crazy scale; 4 feet by 6 feet right in my booth ( # 4719 ). If you plan to go to the show, stop by and see how the art progresses during the event!

JV

Back