Vampires left undone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Majestic will make a Count Yorga or Blacula figure,Sideshow seems to have lost intrest in the classics.:confused:

How bout Nomak from Blade 2?

And Howling 6 (eep) aside from being a bad movie had a really cool vampire design...

Marcus from Underworld: Evolution in bat form...

Majestic is a good possibility for some of the more obscure figures and I think they'll do them justice. My only complaint is their headsculpts (although very accurate) seem a little rough looking... as opposed to the smoother look of other companies. But I'm only judging this off of the Barnabas figure I have and he's a bit wrinkly.

For Hammer monsters, hopefully Product Enterprises will follow up their Lee Dracula with some more classics!

Re: Vamires left undone?

student_toe5 said:
how about Interview with the Vampire??? Who doesn't want a Tom Cruise as vampire dolly? :D
lestatfig-small.jpg

06_04_0.jpg

Then I tried to put the figure on my scanner to get a close up of the veins and detail of the face but it didn't work very good. You can still see the bright blue, grey of the eyes and some of the veining in the forehead though.
lestat12.jpg

Last edited:
Muderofcows ...my wife says good job. I was scrolling down and she already knew it was Lestat (sorry if I spelled it wrong) Good job!!!

galactiboy said:
Majestic is a good possibility for some of the more obscure figures and I think they'll do them justice. My only complaint is their headsculpts (although very accurate) seem a little rough looking... as opposed to the smoother look of other companies. But I'm only judging this off of the Barnabas figure I have and he's a bit wrinkly.

That was done on purpose. The Quentin Collins headsculpt is smooth, since David Selby had a bit of a babyface on DS. I think the way they did Barnabas is pretty realistic because he had well defined features.

That's a nice Lestat! If I could just forget it's Tom Cruise..... ;) I especially love the clothes.

Thanks guys, right now I'm kinda working on a custom Vampire Nick Knight from the tv series Forever Knight. I think I might start work on a custom David from the Lost Boys soon.

galactiboy said:

For Hammer monsters, hopefully Product Enterprises will follow up their Lee Dracula with some more classics!

Majestic's sculpted hair look similar to resin model heads,and the paint ops are very ambitious for the 1/6 scale.Thier Werewolf head has better painted detail than either Sideshow's Wolf Man or Werewolf of London figure.(I want a Wolf Man revamp)
Phibes can hold his own with the best of Sideshow's 1/6 figures.

I like P E's Lee Dracula,but I wish he were taller.I need a Cushing figure to go along with him.

I like to see Vampires made (12") from Vampires the Masqurade before any attempt at the movies.

SS (much like the Dead line) Vampires would rock!

creature4000 said:
I like to see Vampires made (12") from Vampires the Masqurade before any attempt at the movies.

SS (much like the Dead line) Vampires would rock!

Yep - if they got that licence they could do the X-files bounty hunter at the same time as the Brujah Primogen.

The Enforcer Ventrue would make an excellent figure (from the flashback scene towards the end), and the Gangrel Enforcer would be pretty cool - as would Daedelus. I loved that show - shame it died so quickly.

Back