Who's your favorite vampire?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whats your favorite vampire from movies or TV?

Bela Lugosi from the classic Dracula
Barnabus Collins
Gary Oldman
Christopher Lee
Chris Sarandon in Fright Night
Reggie Nalder from Salem's Lot
Kiefer Sutherland from Lost Boys
George Hamilton Love At First Bite
Lance Henriksen Near Dark
Grace Jones in Vamp
Salma Hayak Dusk till Dawn
Kate Beckinsale Underworld
Nicholas Cage Vampires Kiss

Feel free to add to the list but maybe why that vamp is so memorable. Maybe the vampire fans here will learn about a few great films they've never seen.

I'll add:

Tom Cruise as Lestat
Brad Pitt as Louis

Personally I dont really have a fav vampire, if forced to choose I would go with Gary Oldman from Dracula.

Is Blade considered of vampire heritage? Things can start getting murky depending on if your talking full blood or not.

Spike, Angel (Angelus), Darla, and Drucilla from Buffy/Angel. The vampires from Interview With a Vampire, Blade, and Frost in the film Blade. Oh, and can't forget Count Duckula. :D

How about Jim Carrey, he played a vampire in some mediocre 1980's teen comedy about vampires.

For me it's a three way tie:

Lugosi (classic old school vampire)

Lee (hey, it's Hammer, okay? Nuff said)

Boreanaz/Angel (the "new classic" vampire interpretation for my taste)

Of course, I'm sure that by the end of the year, everyone will be talking about the film version of Edward Cullen. ;)

Gary Oldman- Dracula
James Marsters- Spike
Brooke McCarter- Paul (Lost Boys)
the chick in 'Lair of the White Worm'

Tie between Kate in Underworld and Selma in From Dusk Til' Dawn.

count chocula.:rock goddamn i love that cereal.

seriously id have to say spike from that one show. ive been rewatching season 5 of that one show and his perfomance is great. especially when he tells glory that he never knew gods were such prancing light weights.:lol
he really does some honorable deeds before he ever gets a soul. thats what i like the most.
id like to say the same about angel but then i realized that his hair goes straight up and he's bloody stupid.

Chris Sarandon in Fright Night by far....

#2 would be Max Shrek

Back