Vampires left undone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vamires left undone?

It's from an anime, but I'd love to have a 1/6 Alucard from Hellsing.

alucard.jpg

Have to agree... Lost Boys would absolutely R U L E ! ! ! ! :cool: I'd be in it for all of the vampires and since they've never been done before, I'd say they would sell very well... I think the thumbnail says it all:D

pixletwin said:
I am surprised that noone as brought up "The Hunger"... I though that was a great vampire movie.
I agree. I would love a Thin White Duke vampire.

JonZ said:
Have to agree... Lost Boys would absolutely R U L E ! ! ! ! :cool: I'd be in it for all of the vampires and since they've never been done before, I'd say they would sell very well... I think the thumbnail says it all:D

Yeah, Lost Boys would be awesome!! Keifer especially. I LOVE that movie, and it just gets better the more I watch it. It would be pretty cool to have some punk rocker Vampires to join my legion of the undead.....:devil

Interview lends itself well to the SSC treatment as well, and I'm sure they could do nice things with all of the facial veins with the paint apps. I'd be up for a Louis and Lestat duo... maybe more... I love that movie... and the books even more...

And Near Dark figs? I'm so there.....:chew

David from the Lost Boys would rule, so would a Severn from Near Dark. Other than the customs I made I'd like to see some Interview with the Vampire SS figs and while we're at it I wouldn't mind a Nick Knight from the 90's tv Show Forever Knight either.

Oh and DA my customs do have the veins painted in just below the surface of theskin, I'll try to find some better pics, but I'd like to see a sideshow take on them.

Murderofcrows71 said:
David from the Lost Boys would rule, so would a Severn from Near Dark. Other than the customs I made I'd like to see some Interview with the Vampire SS figs and while we're at it I wouldn't mind a Nick Knight from the 90's tv Show Forever Knight either.

Oh and DA my customs do have the veins painted in just below the surface of theskin, I'll try to find some better pics, but I'd like to see a sideshow take on them.

WOW! Dude, I was wondering if you were able to do that!! Sweet! Man, I know those two have to look a million times better in person. I know that's the case with mine... the pics I take never show the real detail in the paint apps...

Can't wait for pics, Lin!! :monkey5

I love Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles esp. Interview. Would be great to see Lestat, Armand and Louis as either 12" or PF figures! The Lost Boys would be great too! Has SSC done any Christopher Lee as Dracula figures? I would buy that too!

Also, though Queen of the Damned was a so-so movie IMO, I was mesmerised whenever the lovely late Aaliyah appeared as Akasha! I would definitely buy a PF Akasha!

1052326049_resAkasha2.jpg

DarthRamuk said:
I love Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles esp. Interview. Would be great to see Lestat, Armand and Louis as either 12" or PF figures! The Lost Boys would be great too! Has SSC done any Christopher Lee as Dracula figures? I would buy that too!

Also, though Queen of the Damned was a so-so movie IMO, I was mesmerised whenever the lovely late Aaliyah appeared as Akasha! I would definitely buy a PF Akasha!

1052326049_resAkasha2.jpg

glad to find someone else here that likes anne rice. i think Aaliyah is one of the most beautiful women ever. such a fantastic singer, and soon to be rising movie star when the tragedy struck.

galactiboy said:
I'm not familiar with Near Dark... do you have any images?

Buy a Frank Black and customise it.

Near Dark Also recommended by Roger "--Directed by Katherine Bigelow. Starring what later became a chunk of the James Cameron ensemble cast--Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxton, and Jenette Goldstien. A nomadic vampire pack who travel the countryside in a series of stolen vehicles with blacked-out windows encounter bored farmhand Caleb (Adrian Pasdar), who falls for their lonely, ethereal 'daughter' Mae (Jenny Wright), and a compelling conflict between the two 'families' ensues. Eerie, believable and extremely well plotted. "Full Moon Films" addicts will recognize the underrated Tim Thomerson of "Trancers" fame in an excellent supporting role." Thanks again, Roger.

Good list - in addition I'd be up for:

Lilith Silver (Razor Blade Smile) (check it out - made for 12,000 pounds - very low budget)
Sonja Blue
John Carpenters Vampire Hunters (Jon Bon Jovi & James Woods)

Batty said:
Near Dark is great movie that somehow got overlooked when it came out. It was directed by Kathryn Bigalow, who was married to James Cameron, and stars Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxon and Janette Goldstein. All who were in Aliens. Coincidence?

Lance Henriksen Bill Paxton & Janette Goldstein=Aliens

Lance Henrikson Bill Paxton & Jannette Goldstein=Near Dark

Bill Paxton= Terminator

Jannette Goldstein=Terminator 2

and that guy in the bar that Caleb punches in Near Dark is also the guy in bar that Arnold steals his close from in Terminator 2.....kinda cool...

Last edited:

kingdarkness03 said:
Lance Henriksen Bill Paxon & Janette Goldstein=Aliens

Lance Henrikson Bill Paxon & Jannette Goldstein=Near Dark

Bill Paxon= Terminator

Jannette Goldstein=Terminator 2

and that guy in the bar that Caleb punches in Near Dark is also the guy in bar that Arnold steals his close from in Terminator 2.....kinda cool...

Jannette Goldstein=Titanic

I really think SS should get the license for Nochnoi Dozor (Nightwatch). So many possibilities.

-Anton
-Gesser
-Olga
-Zavulon
-Bear
-Tiger Cub
-etc.....

galactiboy said:
Looks pretty cool.... Paxton and Henriksen, not too shabby. I'll have to Netflix this one.

neardark.jpg

Is that Vasquez as well? Good Aliens line up!

I think I've seen this film but I can't really remember it. I'll have to pick up the DVD.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

A big vampire movie being forgotten is Fright Night. One of my favorites.

fn_029ChrisSarandon.jpg

fn_105ChrisSarandon.jpg

01.jpg

Fright-Night.gif

fn_117AmandaBearse.jpg

fn_118AmandaBearse.jpg

eviled1.jpg

Many, many great possibilities there........

JS

Yeah a Peter Vincent: Vampire Hunter figure would be cool from Fright Night. Near Dark is a must see for any vampire flick fans.

Back