Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20120504-00084.jpg

IMG-20120504-00085.jpg

IMG-20120504-00087.jpg

IMG-20120504-00088.jpg

IMG-20120504-00089.jpg

IMG-20120504-00091.jpg

IMG-20120504-00095.jpg

220/750 enjoy!

Man, I'm not even a fan of Vampirella but seriously tempted to order her now. This is one of sideshow's best pieces I've seen recently, stunning piece of art.

I don't want any art prints but even this print looks stunning! The ex has a extra sexy head and a great art print. Can we ask for more? I mean some ex statues comes with just a average art print. This one has so much more. :)

Need a couple of opinions.Opened the Vampirella PF EX this afternoon.
Hopefully compared to some others you have seen.How do the Eyes on this Figure look to you?

Thank You.

Love this figure she is a Beauty.

Got mine on Saturday...everything stated about her so far I agree with. Another great perk is the packaging....this was packed very well and I'm assuming that there won't be too many pieces damaged in transit. Also, if not already mentioned, Sideshow mixed it up and made the box taller and slimmer...opposed to the average Lara Croft, Berserker Predator maquette, etc which I received recently. LOL, and once again the statue is great.

marvinmyles- unfortunately my regular version head's right eye is not perfect either, which I've seen on alot of pics now. I'm wondering if Sideshow should be informed about this and what they will say? Anyone got any input as to wether I should contact returns???

It looks pretty good to me Marvin. It something about the close pic of the eyes that make it look a lil funny. The angle you took the picture with the head on the body make it look nice to me.

Got my ex today. Easily the best female PF I own or have seen in terms of paints, execution and presence. I've got 50 odd PF's now and she is in my top 10. Awesome.

Need a couple of opinions.Opened the Vampirella PF EX this afternoon.
Hopefully compared to some others you have seen.How do the Eyes on this Figure look to you?

It looks pretty good to me Marvin. It something about the close pic of the eyes that make it look a lil funny. The angle you took the picture with the head on the body make it look nice to me.

Yep, I'd say she looks good enough. No worries there. :)

:blissy

Out for delivery.
If she gets here early enough (and with FedEx, she should. Eff you, UPS, with your late afternoon deliveries :lol) then I'll have pics up by this afternoon. Otherwise, first thing tomorrow morning.

Just got mine. Eyes on the regular head are perfect, whole statue is unbelievable. The people criticizing early pics of this one really got it wrong -- it's totally stunning. I have the EX but will display with regular head, love that Betty Page look.

Just got mine. Eyes on the regular head are perfect, whole statue is unbelievable. The people criticizing early pics of this one really got it wrong -- it's totally stunning. I have the EX but will display with regular head, love that Betty Page look.

Congrats On Vampi.....sO even with Ex Portrait ur gOing to display with regular Portrait thats really great..... I missed Ex but ordered Regular from retailer :wink1:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that finds that irritating... :monkey3

Seriously, though, thanks everyone... despite the over use of quoting. (damn, I can't stop joking around sometimes, all the time?)

Btw, easter egg; anyone find the flaw on my Vamp Com yet? It wasn't so obvious looking until I got the lights set up in my cabinetry (which was quite a few months after I got her). It bugs the hell out of me, and there's nothing that I can do about it. :(

Her bat earring is slightly off on one side of the ex head :monkey1

Back