Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

Just recieved my EX, I must say that seeing this in person is breathtaking.
She is so well done that she puts my other female PF's to shame. The EX head really makes this statue although the reg head is very nice. There is something about this statue that forces you to look at it.

Just recieved my EX, I must say that seeing this in person is breathtaking.She is so well done that she puts my other female PF's to shame. The EX head really makes this statue although the reg head is very nice.
Congrats on the haul. She turned out to be really nice!

There is something about this statue that forces you to look at it.
Let me guess......it starts with 'B'!! :D :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

NorthernLadMSP, those are incredible photos. Did you take them using a light tent or with studio lights shining on it?

If not, you gotta teach us how you do it.

NorthernLadMSP, those are incredible photos. Did you take them using a light tent or with studio lights shining on it?

If not, you gotta teach us how you do it.

I didn't use either. I photographed her near my balcony/patio door and just used the natural light from outside; it was a rainy, overcast day! But, that's my only trick!

Thanks for the compliment, btw!

Originally I was disappointed I didn't pick up this but I'm glad I didn't, thought about it a bit and it wouldn't really fit in my collection. Although I absolutely love the base and the ex head on this pf. Congratulations to every who picked one up!

I got my Vamp today from SS.
She is just perfect! I dont have any natural light today but here are some quick photos till I do a full Youtube Review.

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04772.jpg

DSC04769.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

DSC04774.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

I got my Vamp today from SS.
She is just perfect! I dont have any natural light today but here are some quick photos till I do a full Youtube Review.

DSC04770.jpg
Congrats bud! She turned out real nice. If the Regular portrait is perfect, then IMO you don't need the Ex as she looks more sensous this way!! BTW, the Vamp and Snake look good beside each other but I think the snake just overshadows her in terms of scale.

:clap

:thud:

Holy crap, I can't freakin' wait until Tuesday!

:gah:

Really? Imagine the agony of the ones who couldn't snag one, including me. Congrats though. Put up some pics when you get her!

Cheers,
Neo.

Great pics everyone. Surprised that Sideshow painted her nipples. I get my statue sometime this week. Fingers crossed that its not damaged.

What was the edition size for the EX again?

Back