Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If DHAVAL gets an EX, it's a sign that the end of the world is coming

Holy cow ain't that the truth! Hell I need this too. I can used one more since I paid 500.00 for mine first one. I jumped on as well maybe to flip this to even out on my first one. Hopefully skaar and joker will have more in stock so we all get a second chance. At least for all who came into the game way too late.

Holy cow ain't that the truth! Hell I need this too. I can used one more since I paid 500.00 for mine first one. I jumped on as well maybe to flip this to even out on my first one. Hopefully skaar and joker will have more in stock so we all get a second chance. At least for all who came into the game way too late.

Yes mY Bro.:1-1:

whY everybOdy Cares abt mY EX :dunno.......now on Ex onlY:pfft:

908232_o.gif

That's some BS that they cancelled my waitlist order from way back when and now they're recalling new waitlist orders.

Haha! Leave him alone. Atleast if one of his Ex WL converts, he'll be somewhat content and maybe fizzle out a bit :wink1:
Gotta appreciate him for his confidence though

Cheers,
Neo.

I like messing with my fellow bro. :lol nah just kidding I like him he collects a lot of the same interest I have. :wink1:

Back