Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's some great pics of this beauty in this thread. Thought I would contribute. I had a chance to take some pictures of mine yesterday. Here's a few from the photo session. More pics in my collection "Show Your Shelves!" thread.

Great pictures VoidDweller. I'm lazy and just used my point and shoot for a few. Opened her up tonight and WOW this statue is amazing.

7168087502_1628c8f7d5_b.jpg

7168088136_0020e72884_b.jpg

Here is a picture to show her scale compared to few other statues
7168086620_8834990608_b.jpg

There's some great pics of this beauty in this thread. Thought I would contribute. I had a chance to take some pictures of mine yesterday. Here's a few from the photo session. More pics in my collection "Show Your Shelves!" thread.

VampPF15_MC.jpg
Those are the best in-hand pics till date. Great going Void!

Got around to taking some more shots of mine.

Vampi05.jpg
Loved this one Jedah :)

Cheers,
Neo.

My only fault with this piece is that the reg portraits' mouth should have shown some teeth like in the print art. Otherwise this is the best piece SS has done in a while.

Beautiful pics wow congrats...

Wow Void, fantastic pics. One of the best I've seen yet. :rock

VoidDweller amazing pics!
Thank you!

Great pictures VoidDweller. I'm lazy and just used my point and shoot for a few. Opened her up tonight and WOW this statue is amazing.

Those are the best in-hand pics till date. Great going Void!

Neo.

Thank you!! :duff

just jumped on the waitlist too! this piece is far too nice. Already got the comi so not a must have but who knows...if i get lucky, i'll take it. if not, no skin off my back.

just jumped on the waitlist too! this piece is far too nice. Already got the comi so not a must have but who knows...if i get lucky, i'll take it. if not, no skin off my back.

hOpe sO u will get yours :pray:..... if u get yours then i will get it before u :hi5:

Back