Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Validation system - When you get your Gaming Heads collectible, the bottom of the base will come with a product number. You'll then be able to "validate" your number on the site to check it's a genuine Gaming Heads collectible. Once you've done that, you'll be able to collect that number throughout the series that that collectible belongs to.

So let's say you order a Heavy, and you get number 88/XXX. You'll be able to keep that number 88/XXX throughout the whole TF2 line as long as you validate your previous statues and order during the pre-order period.

Validation system - When you get your Gaming Heads collectible, the bottom of the base will come with a product number. You'll then be able to "validate" your number on the site to check it's a genuine Gaming Heads collectible. Once you've done that, you'll be able to collect that number throughout the series that that collectible belongs to.

That is so awesome!!! How does that work if people only collect part of the line? lol - and does that mean that you get first dibs in every new product in the edition line or do you still have to get in before the pre-order is sold out. Very odd.

~LoA

Sounds like you get 88 you can keep doing it. But if you miss one, you lose that spot and it defaults to w/e bought 88 in your place. Then you come back and get 99 on the 3rd one, you can get 99 from now on. So sort of a bonus if you buy all of them or multiples in a row.

This announcement has snapped me out of my "Post Episode 2 Depression".
Really Valve, how long has it been? I had all but forgotten about the Half Life series thanks to the lack of Episode 3 info. Hopefully They'll announce something at E3 in June.

Now I'm playing though HL2, EP1 & EP2 again. Changed my avatar and sig too.

These guys really seem to know how to make a nice statue and keep a customer interested. The "keep your place in line" kind of thing is really neat. I am just waiting for the cost really. I will have to get at least one, haha, but if they are good I will probably go for two :p.

This announcement has snapped me out of my "Post Episode 2 Depression".
Really Valve, how long has it been? I had all but forgotten about the Half Life series thanks to the lack of Episode 3 info. Hopefully They'll announce something at E3 in June.

Now I'm playing though HL2, EP1 & EP2 again. Changed my avatar and sig too.

I have my Aperture Science coffee mug, I love it.

I'm thinking we need a 1:1 Glados that can actually operate your home.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SG2GMdZ2Vio&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SG2GMdZ2Vio&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

VIP Ranking: Gaming Heads rewards loyalty. For every 5 products bought through our site, you'll get a 5% lifelong discount up to a maximum of 15% once you reach the different ranks. In ascending order, the ranks are: N00bie (0% discount), Leveled Up (5% discount), Pwnage King (10% discount) and L33t Master (15% discount).

L33t Master:cool:

Last edited:
Back