Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave out yoda? I doubt it. I remember when they brought the hobbit bodies out it was pretty strongly implied that we would see a yoda.

I'm guessing everyone assumes it's a 1/6 Lando, but isn't there a chance it could be a PF? Of course I don't really collect 1/6, so maybe that's why I thought about it. :lol

what's the link to find the announcements?

Leave out yoda? I doubt it. I remember when they brought the hobbit bodies out it was pretty strongly implied that we would see a yoda.

Hobbit bodies are way too big for Yoda.

I'll be thrilled to see Lando. He's been one of my biggest wants for a while now.

In fact (as the hobbit body announcement stated) the body they designed with HT is modular. Meaning it is really easy to modify for characters of verying heights... not just Hobbit sized. :D

Although I don't think its that modular. I think the only thing that changes on the body is the length of the limbs.

My guess is Yoda will be a a primarily sculpted figure (like Salacious) with clothing. So similar to the VCD, but hopefully a bit more articulated for ESB.

I would love to see a highly poseable PT version from Sideshow, but I have a feeling that ain't gonna happen.

Although I don't think its that modular. I think the only thing that changes on the body is the length of the limbs.

My guess is Yoda will be a a primarily sculpted figure (like Salacious) with clothing. So similar to the VCD, but hopefully a bit more articulated for ESB.

I would love to see a highly poseable PT version from Sideshow, but I have a feeling that ain't gonna happen.

If that is the case, there is no reason why we have had to wait over three years for him.

As much as I would love to see a Sideshow Yoda, I'm pretty happy with my VCD ESB Yoda from Medicom, so I can do without if need be. No it isn't all that articulated, but I agree with others that a highly articulated Yoda from SS isn't too likely right now. Though a Jawa is such a simple no-brainer for that body I can't believe it hasn't been done.

As much as I would love to see a Sideshow Yoda, I'm pretty happy with my VCD ESB Yoda from Medicom, so I can do without if need be. No it isn't all that articulated, but I agree with others that a highly articulated Yoda from SS isn't too likely right now. Though a Jawa is such a simple no-brainer for that body I can't believe it hasn't been done.

Why settle for less? Why no expectations for better?

Personally, I always felt the Medicom Yoda was way overpriced (currently $97.99) with an ill looking expression.

1527304416_3d9a3de5d3.jpg

https://www.yesasia.com/us/star-wars-collectible-doll-yoda-ep-5/1004503113-0-0-0-en/info.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back