Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to pass on Lando for now, unfortunately. I would definitely consider Hoth Leia though.

he he... opposite for me. The only Leia I want from ESB is Bespin Leia. I really really really want a Bespin Lando though.

Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!!

(with apologies to Lerath666 :monkey1)

Hmmmm... I don't know, I'm not a big Lando fan, besides, his outfit is frigging ridiculous what with that little cape...
But I'm happy for ya guys!

how-031008-lando_calrissian.jpg

Exclusive.... Colt 45

No, Like I said, that's gonna be a regualr accessory, I'm still banking on the microphone.

he he... opposite for me. The only Leia I want from ESB is Bespin Leia. I really really really want a Bespin Lando though.

Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!! Lando-Lando-Lan-DO!!!

(with apologies to Lerath666 :monkey1)

only gotta appologies if you're wrong ;)

That's how he's getting posed IF he's on the pro :lol

I think the cape was one of the coolest things about Bespin Lando. There wasn't anything "little" about it. :nono

Actually.. wouldn't it be interesting if Lando was Tuesday and Hoth Leia was Friday?

Yea actually after thinking about it, maybe they could do Leia Tuesday and Lando Friday because Lando could have an exclusive. Hoth Leia... not so much.

What exclusive for Lando? A blaster again? That little "wand" he pulls to warn the city?

I still hope its a HOTH SNOWTROOPER and the exclusive is the large tripod CANON.

:)

Lando + Snowtrooper = :rock

This teaser/preview image would make ZERO sense for a Snowtrooper.

Maybe the exclusive is the ice cream maker from the evacuation scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back