Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He better be sculpted with that sly grin on his face. :D

YES!!!! Hell yes I'd be down for Lando. Nice to see one of the main characters getting released.

Hey I have the perfect Lando exclusive:

Non-sucktastic Bespin Han portrait!

Handsome Lando will go great with chubby cheeks Han...!!! :)

Well, if they want to make an environment as exclusives how about the Falcon? :)

Hey I have the perfect Lando exclusive:

Non-sucktastic Bespin Han portrait!

Handsome Lando will go great with chubby cheeks Han...!!! :)

Lol yeh but I bet like me you bought one anyway :(

but agree if its as sucktastic as Bespin Han and Piett, then Bespin Lando is a miss and Ill go for Skiff so the sucktastic sculpt can be hidden

This is definitely one of the top characters I have waited a long time to see.

LANDO1.JPG

I never understood the appeal of Lando but then I love Boba Fett and he was in the movies for a total of about 12 minutes. :lol

I love the ESB is getting some more love and I would definitely pick up a Lando if he were offered, Pro or not. He is the bastard who gave up Han and I will pose him and Han standing right in front of one another...too bad the Bespin Han sculpt is so horrid that he has to wear his mask.

I'd go for either a Lando or a Leia. :rock Sideshow has consistently rocked my world with their Leia portraits.

Last year we saw all kinds of Episode IV characters related to the opening scene on the Tantive IV. Maybe this year will be the year of Cloud City. :) Soon we'll have Vader and the Stormtroopers and that awesome Carbonite Solo. Add Lando and Leia to the Bespin Han we've had for years, then follow them up with an announcement for Lobot and (gasp!) Boba Fett. Instant classic!

you guys are f'n nuts...

Seriously.

But THANK GOD this is finally coming... so people can start crying for actual Tier 1 characters.

Besides, another human character from Sideshow with their production paint apps and clothing? Meh.

Sign me up for the smoothest gangster in a galaxy far, far away! :rock

I didn't think I would be too excited about a Lando announcement since I'm focusing on ANH, but I'll gladly take an ESB Lando. It's just good to see a main character and a representation from ESB. Though a snowtrooper or Fett would have rocked, I think Fett at least will be on his way this year.

Fett, maybe both, definitely seem like a SDCC type of thing.

But it would appear that we're moving into EMPIRE.

So it's only a matter of time for Snowtroopers.

I'm most curious about the one figure they'll most likely leave out... YODA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back