Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a long time Mike! Hope you get yours next!

Would love an update also :)

Hi Guys,

No update as yet, I'm stuck working 7 days a week, 18 hours a day to get a project (3 Reaver Titans) out the door before Christmas.

I'll try and get an update for mid-week but i cant promise anything at this moment in time

A very over-worked

Doc

happy christmas days to you guys and a good new year with vader updates and deliverys :wink1:

DAMN shame folks have been "positively" and "patiently"waiting this long....you guys are Zen masters...

:lol That's exactly what I think every time I visit this thread. It's like a whole new perception of time in here, definitely not for the faint-of-heart.

the crazy thing is that i too am a Star wars freak and was able to attain one of the Hurricane vaders....so in essense i got one before some of the guys that have been in here waiting...

*shameless plug

i will be selling mine...if anyone is interested...let me know....:)

I love my ANH from Hurricane that I got several years back, it was the most I've ever spent on a single figure but when I got it, and to this day, I feel it was truly worth it.

I do agree about the cape not draping well though, who can recommend where to find a nice replacement?

Or lforigno! If draping is your main concern, I think his hangs a little more naturally than Tony's. :duff

lforigno tunic and cape:

_MG_6614.jpg

_MG_6611.jpg

I have just bought Snake's as I don't see this happening :(

Would love a refund if possible?

Back