Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of ANY contact from me lately, total fubar on my part.

I wont give any excuses except to say that work took over for a long long time.

I am very glad to see your Vader arrive Al, and i know that there are 5 left in the building stages;

Hydeous - ESB Full Option
Teddy Daniels - ANH Basic (I believe)
Ultranimator - (Please contact me with what Vader version your waiting on)
Jay - (Please contact me with what Vader version your waiting on)

and

Dr.FeelGood - Yeup, I'm waiting on one too....

Ultranimator and Jay, I've asked you to contact me with what Vader you requested for MY RECORDS so I know whome to approach for shipping details when the time comes.

There WILL be a picture update coming later today, I will put it up once I've packed and shipped off my own nightmare (3 full build Tau Manta's and 2 Thunderhawks..dear god the packing...)

Until then guys, know that I am STILL on this, and like you I am also waiting.

Doc

Hmm...there is something weird about the last picture i posted?...

Can you guess what it is?...*knocks Pixeltwin out and stuffs him in a sack*

Oh yes, of course....the Shaw HS has changed...

Yup, one of Hurc's ongoing projects has been the improvement of his existing Shaw HS. After much debating, trial and error and unhappy results we have this one....and lads....i feel safe to say it is indeed an improvement...

And a comparison...old and new...

And now....Back to the Manta's....

Hey folks,

I just want to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

The sculpt in question is NOT the Medi 2.0 Vader it is a stand alone sculpt with more detail and more accurate to Sebastian Shaw as Anakin in RotJ. It is also a good size larger than the Medi 2.0 as the picture bellow shows,

As for the moment, I am not sure if Hurc will be able to provide sculpts as a stand alone.

Doc

Last edited:
I managed to bag myself a basic ANH Hurc Vader :yess:

Just beautiful! Keep your chins up guys!

I therefore have a paid spot up for grabs if anybody wants it? Just want my mullah back is all. PM if interested.

these ARE awesome. I'm also glad I've got a hurricane Sw piece... even if it's NOT a vader.

As i've not been following this thread, what's happend to Glenn?

Hey Lerath,

Sadly real life became too hectic for Glenn to be able to keep an eye on this thread. I've stepped in to liaise between Glenn and the people waiting on Vaders/Other bits from him.

Its been a hectic time but finally we're catching up!

Doc

Back