Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still full of hope for some live signs so im begging for a new small update on this

he stated he wanted no more pms so i will leave it with this.
hes the only one who helps here so i want to respect this.

he stated he wanted no more pms so i will leave it with this.
hes the only one who helps here so i want to respect this.

Awww Jay thank you :)

I'm here just to let you know I've contacted Glenn! Work is progressing with a wampa load of re-tooling and focusing on accuracy. I'm hoping for some more pictures for a huge update by the end of September!

He's working on a few really nice additions as well for all the vaders in this final run, he thanks you all for your patience and wants to let you know he is working night and day to get these final vaders finished!

Now for a little :offtopic: discussion....

I wont be around much the next 2-4 weeks, as I am getting married on October 6th. Even with this hectic event i will still try and keep up contact with Glenn once a week to get a progress update. I will do what i can to get the most full updates i can for those patiently waiting on a miniature Sith Lord.

Off now to go argue with a priest....catch you all later!

Doc

Thanks for that update Doc. Still very excited for this.

Congratulations and good luck with the wedding :duff

Arguing with a priest is like fighting with a woman;if you lose, you lose, and if you win, you still lose.That being said, best of luck...PS

Back