Vader's Helmet Too Small - Will it be Adjusted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look's perfect to me!! I cant wait for this one!
space_balls.jpg
afsa3kx.jpg

Updated pictures are new pictures, not necessarily of a new or updated or changed product. Correct me if I am wrong Dave.

Last edited:
Agent0028 said:
Updated pictures are new pictures, not necessarily of a new or updated or changed product. Correct me if I am wrong Dave.

no, they said corrections were done with the helmet, so isn't supose to be only the pictures.
I see you edited your post, smart move. i didn't offend you and will apreciate if you can do the same.

My apologies Anakin, you probably noticed I edited my post before yours, more likely as you were typing it, I felt it might be a low blow. But I typed it you saw it and I am apologize. However, I will say that I wasn't criticizing your posts but rather

Anakin said:
still way too smal, and you still way too wrong. stop making a fool of yourself. go to the rpf forum where people there actually make these helmets and listen to them a little, k? they probably know much more than you ever will.

That statement seemed childish to me, and maybe I am mistaken in your intent.

Agent0028 said:
My apologies Anakin, you probably noticed I edited my post before yours, more likely as you were typing it, I felt it might be a low blow. But I typed it you saw it and I am apologize. However, I will say that I wasn't criticizing your posts but rather

That statement seemed childish to me, and maybe I am mistaken in your intent.

no problem agent, atleast you knew you did something wrong and corrected. that's cool.

sorry, but i don't find my comments childish at all. not even a little. many people there are prop makers, many worked in hollywood studios, some even at lucas art, so yes, they do know their stuff.

really? so what about the pictures updates in their site? is sideshow lying to us? :rolleyes:

As I've been saying all along, black on black doesn't necessarily photograph all that well.

Darth Waller said:
Two other points to throw in the fire:

1. Will the lightsaber light up better than that?
2. Will the eye lenses be unpainted? On one of the recent exclusive photos, I could swear his lenses were painted. :sick

I don't know about the saber being brighter, but I hope the blade is a tad longer. I don't remember the lenses being painted though. :)

Shaihulud said:
lolllll....:mwaha ...you guys are crazy.....but really entertaining...

Yeah, I've heard I'm good for a laugh...or maybe it's laughed at. :( ;) LOL!

TheWitchKing said:
That's it! I know what the problem is! Everyone was too afraid to suggest it. I cant believe the blasphemy. Everyone is posting the wrong pics! Sideshow, we all really wanted a 1/4 scale Lord Helmet Figure from Space Balls!!! It will satisfy both sides. :rock

spaceballs_large_07.jpg

That should make Anakin happy. Apparently, he likes BIG HEADS! ;)

Anakin said:
this is the best you can come with? typical of someone that is loosing the argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darklord Dave said:
As I've been saying all along, black on black doesn't necessarily photograph all that well.

we know that. but how about sideshow saying they changed the helmet? did they lie to us? are the pictures fake or computer manipulated? cause it's pretty obvious they changed the helmet since the first version.

Mini-Rock said:
Am I losing an arguement? Didn't even know I was having one. Your posts are prosaic and unimaginative, and are hardly enough to warrant an arguement. Guess I must have hit it pretty close to the mark with that "mens room attendant" comment huh? ;)

you are afraid to admit you are wrong. :) i know your kind.
go to the rpf forum where people are not ss biased, so i can have an even bigger laugh. :wacky
and you have to offend people to try to looks good, when the truth is, you're making yourself looking worse everytime.
what's your job, btw? no, i don't work in the men's room attendant, but wouldn't be afraid to admit if was the case. what matters here and now and the point of this whole discussion, is that you still blind and wrong, even after many pictures were posted. but you may like small heads in the end, to match your own. ;)
sorry, need to go back to work err, to the men's attendant room, there's some nasty stuff to clean. tomorrow i'm hoping to have an even bigger laugh. keep it up your bj..blind job

Wow- There's more fighting going on here than at your typical hockey game! I have been supplying the Jerry-Springer-Audience "oohs" and "aaahs" while reading these posts. It has been very entertaining. Much more fun than a polite and civilized forum for enlightened exchange of differing viewpoints. Somebody bring somebody's momma into it!!! Booyah!!

I'm not locking this thread since I think it's an important debate. But I am going through and editing it.

Keep it on track kids.

Updated pics doesn't necessarily mean updated product.

Darklord Dave said:
I'm not locking this thread since I think it's an important debate. But I am going through and editing it.

Keep it on track kids.

Updated pics doesn't necessarily mean updated product.
I Actually Have The latest Pic..........................The Fans and Collectors Asked for a New Helmet Here it is....................:banana

tomandshell said:
Somebody bring somebody's momma into it!!! Booyah!!

Well OK, since you asked me directly. Yer momma's so hairy, Bigfoot takes pictures of her! :D

As far as I know, the piece did not change from the Con, however the piece did change since the original pictures. So when SS says "these are new pictures" thats when they are refering to. SS is not lying about changing the Vader, they can't assume that everyone attended the SDCC.

Jesse :peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hope our SS "definitive" Vader's are still on track to arrive next month. :D

To clarify - yes he's changed substantially since first pics - as documented in the Klauder blog. But since SDCC I believe the only changes were to arm position and some costume bits, not the size of the helmet. Sorry for the confusion.

Anakin said:
..not a problem? sorry, but are you blind? :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

There can be no confirmation till someone has it in hand, until then the controversy is speculative tripe. Quite fun to read.

How many times have the pics been blown away by the actual article, once it has arrived? Enough to know that pics aren't always definitive. I see lots of popcorn and humble pie in need of being being divied out. That's my prediction.

Back