V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
Go see it...................seriously..............

Never read the graphic novel, but will definatley pick it up now.................great flick...........

this saturday im off to see "date movie" theon on 30th(my bday) im going to see "v for vendetta"
so it was good?
matty

I thought it was very good...............left feeling every bit as good about it as I did when I saw Sin City.................

My wife and I saw it earlier today. Excellent! It's better than I thought it would be. My wife, who isn't a big comic book fan, wants to see it again. She also plans on growing roses because of it. I don't know if I should be scared about that.

I have to 4th, 5th, whatevereth that the movie plain rocks!! Visually, plot, acting, music are so, so good.

*cough*don't waste your money on "Date Movie"*cough*:monkey1

Great film!

Anyone else catch that great poster in Stephen Fry's collection room? It started as coalition of the willing but I can't remember what the line at the bottom of it was.

its fantastic, my brother went and saw it last night and didnt know who V was. so i told him and he crapped himself because he was like "it was Agent Smith??"

hairlesswookiee said:
its fantastic, my brother went and saw it last night and didnt know who V was. so i told him and he crapped himself because he was like "it was Agent Smith??"

You mean Elrond! :monkey5

hairlesswookiee said:
Not good, was it you that had to clean up the poop?

back to topic. I really enjoyed V for Vendetta. Both Hugo and Ms Portman did well. Didn't expect much when I entered the theater, but got a pleasant suprise!

I'm looking forward to getting the dvd. This movie also stands up to multiple viewings. When I saw it again, it was just as good if not better than the first time.

[pout] I want a V figure.....[/pout]

Josette said:
I'm looking forward to getting the dvd. This movie also stands up to multiple viewings. When I saw it again, it was just as good if not better than the first time.

gotta agree..................just like LOTR.................

So I finally got around to seeing this movie. I wasn't expecting much going in but I was pleasently surprised. Easily one of the best if not the best movie I have seen in a long time.

Back