Utapau Shadow Trooper Mini Helmet Exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today :D but Mike @ Razors Edge said the rest wont be sold on his site because of the server crash.They'll go up on Ebay on March 11th @2PM.

Last edited:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="793" width="658"><tbody><tr><td background="https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/layout/news-ml.jpg" height="668" width="28">
</td> <td height="668" width="591">
Plese read below for a major update to the ordering process for the Utapau Shadow Trooper Mini Helmet from Mike at RazorsEdgeCollectibles.com:
Hi Everyone,
As all of you know, the sale of our Utapau Shadowtrooper Mini Helmet Exclusive kicked off today, which we have been planning for the last 2 months. We had a plan in place to be sure these got into the hands of the collector.
Fortunately, the demand was high, unfortunately we ended up crashing our server, and
several other servers in our hosting company. Due to today’s problems, we can not continue doing the sales at the specified days and times listed.

As our customers know, we sell hundreds of items other than this helmet. We can not have our website be taken down several hours per day for one single product. So we came up with a solution. We realize this may not be suitable for everyone, but unfortunately at this time, this is the only way we can approach this.
In the next few hours, we will be checking and processing all orders which were received
today. Any order which was successfully placed in our system is guaranteed. (You can check your account history to see if your order was placed).

We will also be cross referencing all orders with credit cards and Paypal payments and adjusting when necessary (this covers credits and debits). As well as, those orders which
contained more than 2 helmets by accident. These orders will be reduced to 2 and you will be credited back.

For those of you who had 2 helmets in your cart and were only able to checkout and purchase 1, this was due to the limited stock which was available at the time of checkout.
There were some orders which were successfully placed but your credit card and/or Paypal payment did not complete properly. Your order will be honored and you will receive an email directly from us with instructions on how to complete it.
The remaining allocation of helmets (approximately 360 pieces) will be put up for sale directly on Ebay on Tuesday, March 11th at 2 PM EST. We will not be accepting any web or phone orders for this item.
We apologize that we were not able to put them for sale as originally intended. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks,
Mike

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I may need help getting one. I'll be at work and I believe have a meeting at that time.

mike is awesome. he called me personally to make sure everything was sorted out with my order! Thanks Mike you rock! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Guess i'll try to be one of the 360 on ebay tomorrow

utbetteryk7.jpg

Guess i'll try to be one of the 360 on ebay tomorrow

utbetteryk7.jpg

youre going to be the only one trying to order tomorrow :rotfl

read your last post. :monkey5

PS: This helmet is freakin sweet! too bad the visor doesnt light up. but maybe hurricane can fix that. :D

Back