• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Sideshow Troopers inc. 6 Exclusives for sale individually

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B1ueLeader

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome,

SALE SALE SALE SALE

Selling 15 Sideshow Collectibles Clone Troopers individually. Thirteen were displayed opened in my smoke and pet free home with climate and humidity control, and none have ever been in sunlight. I posed them gently, no extreme poses used, and put them in the shelf and never reposed them. I purchased all of them direct from Sideshow when released. All 15 clones are in their boxes now with accessories and 10 are in their factory shipper box. I have pictures of all 15 back in the boxes so you can see the figures and accessories, just PM me for a link to pics. *Please see notes below for specific information!!!

Price is with FREE Shipping to CONUS. Payment is via Paypal only and shipping is to that verified Paypal address. I will ship either UPS or Fedex or USPS with tracking and insurance. Local pickup or delivery can be arranged within the Northeast Alabama area.

*Discount for multiple purchases!

15 Clone Troopers:
Commander Gree Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $230
Commander Ganch Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $250
Commander Bly Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $180
Commander Cody Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box. $275
Commander Bacara Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $160
Commander Neyo Exclusive Never removed from the box, no shipper box $135
Utapau Airborne Clone Trooper Exclusive Never removed from the box, comes with shipper box $175
Utapau Shadow Trooper comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $145
Utapau Clone Trooper comes with all accessories *Except Blaster Rifle, no shipper box $125
501st Clone Trooper Exclusive comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $115
501st Deluxe Clone Trooper comes with all accessories, no shipper box $175
501st Captain Rex Phase 1 comes with all accessories, no shipper box $175
Imperial Shock Trooper comes with all accessories, no shipper box $125
442nd Battalion Clone Trooper comes with all accessories and factory shipper box $120
41st Elite Coruscant Clone Trooper comes with all accessories *Except Blaster Rifle, no shipper box $130

For Sale Shelf (1).JPG

Last edited:
Back