Utapau Shadow Trooper Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sideshow facebook page. They said they were only giving away 4 but a bunch of people got em. I think its out of stock now.
Paying $10 for shipping is all and got confirmation.

Well hopefully SS is extra giving and they hook us all up. I havent got a 1/6th fig in a bit.

Code works for me too, but I'm not sure they'll let this many people get ahold of one. Item is still in-stock, though.

Kind of a crappy way to do things, it should be automactically set up just to take the first 4 orders instead of getting everyones hopes up.

Yea that sucks. I ordered about 2 minutes after it went up. Oh well I dont ever win much.lol

Neither do I , you'd think they would be a little friendler to customers who have spent around 6k plus on thier products.

Kind of a crappy way to do things, it should be automactically set up just to take the first 4 orders instead of getting everyones hopes up.

And that's usually how it is. This was a plain and simple screw up. It was more like 40 instead of 4.

What gets me is...ok you screw up, squash it quickly. Why let people fester with it for over 2 hours? I ordered it with the code 10 minutes into the thing, it's been 2 hours and it still says "Processing"!

I'm really bummed too...I was so excited when the code had gone through, as I always miss these promotions. But I just got the email from customer service notifying me that I was SOL. :tap

I got the same email as well but I was expecting it to happen. I actually tried to manually cancel the order earlier today but it wouldn't let me.

Back