USCSS Nostromo - Blueprints (ALIEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hairless Wookie - No probs. :)

Buzzy Bean - No, they're sold out I'm afraid. The only place you can get the Nostormo prints now is the 11x17 version that is included in the Alien Vault book.

Too bad...Have you ever thought of doing an un-numbered, open edition? The collectors with their numbered prints will have their limited print and the others who missed out could get a print also. Bump up the price a bit - I'd pay $50 for one - and make money for as long as you want. Just a thought...

BB

Too bad...Have you ever thought of doing an un-numbered, open edition? The collectors with their numbered prints will have their limited print and the others who missed out could get a print also. Bump up the price a bit - I'd pay $50 for one - and make money for as long as you want. Just a thought...

BB

Well, can't really...Basically I'd always viewed these to be a limited run. I'd like to also move on to new styles of art too pretty soon, and I hate having too much stuff going on at once.

Back