USCSS Nostromo - Blueprints (ALIEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting to have the pair as well before I frame them up to match. My only concern is what type of material should I mount behind the semitransparent blueprint paper to make them look their best. Any suggestions?

Got mine the other day and this thing is amazing!!! Can't wait to get a Sulaco print to match it. Did anyone manage to get this framed yet?? I'm debating on waiting a bit and just get both framed at the same time so they match.

Great, glad you got it okay!
I don't yet have one framed myself believe it or not. Might be worth just getting a few smaller A4/8 1/2x11 sheets of different looking paper and seeing how each looks behind the sheet so you'll know which looks best. :)

Wow, looks really impressive!

Any chance to see Aliens blueprints?
Sulaco, Dropship, APC,... anything would be cool.

Or even something I try to find for years and years now (would be nice if anyone could help me on that): I'd really like to find blueprints of the LV-426 colony (main building where characters are in, and the atmospheric processor).

Wow, looks really impressive!

Any chance to see Aliens blueprints?
Sulaco, Dropship, APC,... anything would be cool.

Or even something I try to find for years and years now (would be nice if anyone could help me on that): I'd really like to find blueprints of the LV-426 colony (main building where characters are in, and the atmospheric processor).

Space jockey is working on the LV 426 floor plan as well. https://www.hydride-ion.com/ has all of his projects that are available and what he is working on. I have the nostromo and its awesome! I plan on having all of the prints that he produces hopefully we might see a dropship and an apc as well.

Got mine the other day and this thing is amazing!!! Can't wait to get a Sulaco print to match it. Did anyone manage to get this framed yet?? I'm debating on waiting a bit and just get both framed at the same time so they match.

Realy need to get a frame , gues am to damn lazy.
That would be a smart move to get both frames at the same time....:lecture
Becouse i was realy patience on waiting On the PWL i bought from Space Jockey, he gave me the Nostromo blueprint as a gift.
:yess::yess::yess: realy a cool thing to add to your collection, now i want a Sulaco print too!!.

Last edited:
Space jockey is working on the LV 426 floor plan as well. https://www.hydride-ion.com/ has all of his projects that are available and what he is working on. I have the nostromo and its awesome! I plan on having all of the prints that he produces hopefully we might see a dropship and an apc as well.

Thanks a lot for the informations. ;)
Sulaco blueprint looks awesome!

That would be super sweet..:hi5:
Or one with the Sulaco, dropship, and APC all together in one huge print.

9fzkvm.jpg

Putt it behind glass people!, looks very nice.
Contact Space Jockey for your own print, also Sulaco prints coming up. https://www.hydride-ion.com/:hi5:
LEft side below you see a old VCR tape, lol
Check how big this print is!

Space Jockey, are these still avaliable for sale mate?

I would love but live in UK?

HD

Re. Nostromo Blueprints
Just a note to say that I am now capping the Nostromo Blueprints at 100.
The last few months have been busy and I'm relocating back to the UK in the next couple of months, so if anyone would like a print, let me know before they are all gone, because after that or after I move, that's it.
When back in the UK I will be looking for printers etc in preparation for the Sulaco exterior prints.
Many thanks,
-SJ

Re. Nostromo Blueprints
Just a note to say that I am now capping the Nostromo Blueprints at 100.
The last few months have been busy and I'm relocating back to the UK in the next couple of months, so if anyone would like a print, let me know before they are all gone, because after that or after I move, that's it.
When back in the UK I will be looking for printers etc in preparation for the Sulaco exterior prints.
Many thanks,
-SJ

How much? where do i sign mate. i was meaning to get one of these of you lsat year:)

Just want to throw in a plug for this gem. Any discerning Alien fan would be doing a disservice to themselves for not picking this up. This is a truly unique collectible and as good as the in hand pics displayed on the board are - they do not do it true justice! Thanks again, Jock and keep us updated on the Sulaco print. Is hydride-ion the best place for info?

Just want to throw in a plug for this gem. Any discerning Alien fan would be doing a disservice to themselves for not picking this up. This is a truly unique collectible and as good as the in hand pics displayed on the board are - they do not do it true justice! Thanks again, Jock and keep us updated on the Sulaco print. Is hydride-ion the best place for info?

Cheers mate!
hydride-ion.com is my blog, though it could do with an update. I've been busy the last few months as I'm relocating back to my home country, the UK as mentioned above, hence why I'm capping the Nostromo prints (and also why the Sulaco has been delayed). The Nostromo was only ever intended to be a limited number print. Each are signed and numbered.

Price for this print is $45 inc. shipping to anywhere. If your inside the US, delivery is via Priority Mail; outside it's first class international. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for payment info.:)

Cheers mate!
hydride-ion.com is my blog, though it could do with an update. I've been busy the last few months as I'm relocating back to my home country, the UK as mentioned above, hence why I'm capping the Nostromo prints (and also why the Sulaco has been delayed). The Nostromo was only ever intended to be a limited number print. Each are signed and numbered.

Price for this print is $45 inc. shipping to anywhere. If your inside the US, delivery is via Priority Mail; outside it's first class international. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for payment info.:)

any update on the sulaco blueprint? i am the proud owner of nostromo blueprint #035 and would love to have a matching pair. thanks!

Yes and no, really... I ended up not working on it for about 9 months, during which I had job worries and I moved from Seattle in March. I then spent three months in England (my home country) and now live in Tennessee, currently trying to find work.

But, good news is I am now working on it finishing it off. I'm also working on the Narcissus and been dabbling with the Aliens colony which you'll see at hydride-ion.com. I now have the majority of the text on the colony (show during the movie in Operations) worked out.

I'm aiming for the Sulaco to be ready in September, which is when the Alien Vault book comes out. The Nostromo prints have been shrunk down to about 11x17" and are included in that book.
Apologies for the huge wait on this. :)

Sorry to hear your out of work and hope things will pick up for you real soon.

Didn't know about the Alien Vault book but congrats on getting your amazing prints published. I am so looking forward to the Sulaco prints and even more excited that you have been able to press on with Hadley's Hope Colony plan (Looks great on your blog) and so great you have added the Atmosphere Processor.

All the best for the future.

Hey Graham thanks for the intel. I'll try ordering one next paycheck. I just had the expensive 30k mile maintenance on my car, or I would've already ordered it from you.

Back