USCSS Nostromo - Blueprints (ALIEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when the youngsters try to correct those of us who grew up watching "ALIEN" before all the other movies ever came out. :lol

Hay! We can't help that AVP poisoned our childhoods and tried to ruin the Aliens space time continuum! Blame Paul W(orthless). S(hite) Anderson!:D

that is so sweet looking! i look forward to the pricing.

after seeing the remarks about the weylan/weyland spelling, i went to look at my halcyon HT03 alien nostromo kit. on this kit, which specifically says "alien" on it, the name is spelled as "weyland." never even noticed that before. it also has the nostromo registration number as "180924609" on the box.

Yeah, the registration number is an strange one...there's three versions of it. The number on the crew shoulder patch is different to the number shown on the Nostromo nose, below the bridge viewport, and both are different to the number Ripley calls out when trying to contact Antarctica Traffic Control. So whadoya do! :D

I just liked the sound of Weylan-Yutani better, and (though you can hardly see them!) its written that way on the 'Aspen' beer cans the crew drink from; and on one of the bridge monitors when the ship wakes up at the beginning. But it didn't bother me too much, real-life companies change logos and add letters here and there all the time, maybe Weylan/d-Yutani did the same... but rest assured it'll be Weyland-Yutani when I draw the Sulaco, with the 'W' logo. :cool:

Fred ('Skin Job 66) over at propsummit.com has replicas of the original can if anyone is interested! Doesn't come with beer though...

Received it Monday and its awesome. Here's some in hand pics, but they don't do this print justice - trust me when I say it's gorgeous. Finding a frame for tomorrow. Pick one up if you can. You rock, Jock!

IMG_4461.jpg

IMG_4462.jpg

Fantastic, I'm really glad you like it! It was tough to draw up and create as the ship hasn't been done before (apart from the instruction sheet for the Halcyon kit)...so it's great to finally see it done and out there.
It's still available, so if anyone would like one please shoot me a PM.
- SJ

space jockey-

got mine last week. really, really nice. gonna go see what kind of framing i can get for it. thanks for putting this together at a reasonable price! :D

SJ - I'm going to need a matching edition number on the Sulaco print to go along with my Nostromo #33. Think thats a possibility?

Got mine the other day and this thing is amazing!!! Can't wait to get a Sulaco print to match it. Did anyone manage to get this framed yet?? I'm debating on waiting a bit and just get both framed at the same time so they match.

Back