Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

I thought I was missing an arrow but realised ( after about 20 minutes of searching ) the hole I was looking at for the extra arrow was his belly button. :slap:lol

Hhahahahhahahahahhaa lol i had the same lol

:rotfl

:lol:lol:rotfl

I'm glad he has a cloth around his butt or you would be looking for another missing arrow.....:lol

I thought I was missing an arrow but realised ( after about 20 minutes of searching ) the hole I was looking at for the extra arrow was his belly button

worf.gif

*sigh*

:lol:lol:lol

Wow.. Just got the ex and wow.. I didnt think he'd be that big so my T800PF looks like a little kid compared to him. Still not sure if I want to display him with arrows or the head, so far I like both poses equal now that I can see it with my own eyes, but he always looked better with arrows on pictures if you ask me :p

What do you think? How big is the chance I will get an uruk ex with a reservation an 4th september?

Last edited:
When you display it with the head it gives off the impression that hes just killed this guy and now hes taunting someone else. When you display this pf with the arrows it gives the impression the berserker is getting ready to attack someone. At least this is how I see it anyway. If I had alot of room ( and money lol ) this is one of the few statues I would consider getting both the exclusive and regular versions of to display both ways.

I just found out that I'll display him with the arrows for a while, cant see his face if Im sitting in the couch while he's holding up the head ^^

Just got one Excl:

Email from SS:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

My Ex arrived over a month ago now but came with chips on the sword. The sword wouldn't fit into the hand comfortably anyway.

Ive just received my replacement sword (without chips) but when i tried to fit it again, the same thing happened. Not only that but ive mnaged to chip it myself this time :banghead

Ive therefore got a few questions:

1. Should the sword fit snugly into the hand?
2. It may be from the pictures posted but does the sword fit all the way into the hand so the top of the handle reaches the thumb (hope that makes sense)
3. Is there a specfic way the sword fits into the hand

Thx

Mine showed up yesterday, the sword slid in pretty easily, it sounds like your problem isn't the sword, but flashing or a warp in the hand hole. Mine fit all the way, so the guard touches the hand.

I did have one issue, the lower broken arrow looks like it was moved before the polystone completely set.

Just got one Excl:

Email from SS:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

I got an email aswell, and I can't wait to recieve mine.:banana

I don't own anything LOTR other then the movies themselves but I've looked at this one and am considering it. This PF is just too good as the overall detail is mind blowing wouldn't mind either the regular or exclusive one.

My Ex arrived over a month ago now but came with chips on the sword. The sword wouldn't fit into the hand comfortably anyway.

Ive just received my replacement sword (without chips) but when i tried to fit it again, the same thing happened. Not only that but ive mnaged to chip it myself this time :banghead

Ive therefore got a few questions:

1. Should the sword fit snugly into the hand?
2. It may be from the pictures posted but does the sword fit all the way into the hand so the top of the handle reaches the thumb (hope that makes sense)
3. Is there a specfic way the sword fits into the hand

Thx

I chipped a few bits of paint off of the handle of mine trying to get it in to. I think without being really really careful this is bound to happen. My sword does seem to go straight into his hand all the way up though.

I just put myself on the waitlist and will see what pops up. I didn't really consider it a priority in my collection but he is way too awesome.

Back