Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if I paid 1k for it, I wouldn't have felt bad. It's an awesome piece.

Some dude on Amazon is selling it for 3k. Good Luck with that one.

I'm feeling bad for paying taxes and duties. I would have pay 880$ with shipping if it was not of import fees.

I'm feeling bad for paying taxes and duties. I would have pay 880$ with shipping if it was not of import fees.

Yeah that's too bad. I'm lucky I haven't had to do that yet. I only bought from a Canadian seller once, and shipping was only $30USD, but it was on 1/6 SSC Fife and Drum figure.

A Canadian seller just sold one on Ebay for a mere $525.00 + $33.00 shipping international!!! Steal of the century. So for those still looking for this super badboy masterpiece. Keep looking. You surely won't regret it. Good luck.

A Canadian seller just sold one on Ebay for a mere $525.00 + $33.00 shipping international!!! Steal of the century. So for those still looking for this super badboy masterpiece. Keep looking. You surely won't regret it. Good luck.

It had $65 shipping for me. I see EXs sell for $700-$750 and most prefur the EX so that is a good price, but not a steal of the century.

It had $65 shipping for me. I see EXs sell for $700-$750 and most prefur the EX so that is a good price, but not a steal of the century.

I disagree. I own the EX, & I would say that both display versions are simply fantastic, & dare I say, perfect. Besides, I also think it's an absolute steal to get the EX at $700 - $750. So yeah, the reg at $525 is a steal. Especially when you consider some of the crazy prices for some other deemed "grails" out there. This masterpiece holds it's own with any of them. Again, for those on the fence, if you can pick up a REG or EX for the pricing ranges mentioned(?), do it, cause you will be simply stunned & awed by the mastery of this piece. Good luck!

I disagree. I own the EX, & I would say that both display versions are simply fantastic, & dare I say, perfect. Besides, I also think it's an absolute steal to get the EX at $700 - $750. So yeah, the reg at $525 is a steal. Especially when you consider some of the crazy prices for some other deemed "grails" out there. This masterpiece holds it's own with any of them. Again, for those on the fence, if you can pick up a REG or EX for the pricing ranges mentioned(?), do it, cause you will be simply stunned & awed by the mastery of this piece. Good luck!

I have seen 4-5 EXs sell in that range in the past 6 months. These used to fetch big bucks, but have come down the last few years. Other pieces being higher have nothing to do with the value of this piece, if it was a comparable Marvel piece it would be $1500 due to the quality, but it is not.

I have seen 4-5 EXs sell in that range in the past 6 months. These used to fetch big bucks, but have come down the last few years. Other pieces being higher have nothing to do with the value of this piece, if it was a comparable Marvel piece it would be $1500 due to the quality, but it is not.

Agreed. Marvel line will always trump LOTR (or any other line!?), but based on pure artistic merits, Berserker is as close to perfection as I have every seen in this hobby. The sculpt, details, pose, size, heft, & quality are all sublime, showcasing the very highest pinnacle of statue execution.

I own quite a few Marvel "grail" pieces, & though I think they are great works, the berserker always takes me beyond. Was not aware that pricing has plunged for this masterpiece, but all the more reason for those who are still looking to buy, to jump at the chance to do so.

Agreed. Marvel line will always trump LOTR (or any other line!?), but based on pure artistic merits, Berserker is as close to perfection as I have every seen in this hobby. The sculpt, details, pose, size, heft, & quality are all sublime, showcasing the very highest pinnacle of statue execution.

I own quite a few Marvel "grail" pieces, & though I think they are great works, the berserker always takes me beyond. Was not aware that pricing has plunged for this masterpiece, but all the more reason for those who are still looking to buy, to jump at the chance to do so.

Yea, I know what you mean about them, I have a Gambit EX I think is considered by most a grail now and I am thinking about selling it, but my LOTR PFs are not going anywhere(except my extra Morgul Lord EX of course).

I'm a little surprised of the price development. Marvel is extremely popular, and I suppose that the demand of those pieces is quite high. But I wonder what has changed if the Berserker is starting to drop in price?

From a pure craftmanships point of view, it doesn't make sense, but rarely is it the case that it matters on the price. It's mainly the popularity and the rarity (availability) that factors in.

Ok, i know my chances are slim to none, but i have a broken Uruk-Hai Berserker PF sword, and am looking for a replacement. Anyone have one by any chance? Please PM me.

The handle part that fits in his hand, it snapped clean off. And now i can 100% claim that it is not pure metal, its like a polystone coated in metal. I've fixed it no problem with krazy glue, not noticeable, but i would like to get a replacement somehow just for peace of mind :)

A couple shots of my Berserker EX. Love this guy?

2u6uty6u.jpg

amu9uhag.jpg

The handle part that fits in his hand, it snapped clean off. And now i can 100% claim that it is not pure metal, its like a polystone coated in metal. I've fixed it no problem with krazy glue, not noticeable, but i would like to get a replacement somehow just for peace of mind :)

That's a shame. The only issue I had is the paint rubbing off a little bit, which shouldn't be too much of a Shock.

I'm a little surprised of the price development. Marvel is extremely popular, and I suppose that the demand of those pieces is quite high. But I wonder what has changed if the Berserker is starting to drop in price?

From a pure craftmanships point of view, it doesn't make sense, but rarely is it the case that it matters on the price. It's mainly the popularity and the rarity (availability) that factors in.

Has it dropped in price? Last time I looked it was still the same. I'm starting to notice that Prices fluctuate a lot, especially on eBay.

Back