Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on an incredible piece. The best PF ever IMO. Yes, better than Lurtz! I have Berserker and Lurtz beside each other and love it!!!

A big congrats SepticFlesh :wave

I love to hear collectors finally gets a piece they have long awaited :impatient:...and to hear them express their love for it. :love

That is when money just doesn't come into it...if it's worth the cost to you, then that is all that matters. :wink1:

So glad your dream come through for you on this one...I know you will enjoy this wonderful piece for years to come and you can't put a price tag on that. :)

:duff
Bill

Please excuse me if I was really rambling on in my last post I am just still really hyped up on finally receiving this Sculpt.
I think it was definately worth it going with the exclusive version over the regular. Having the severed head just adds that much more violence to this piece...not to mention loving the gruesome amount of detailing that went into the severed head seeing his flesh torn open at the neck and the tongue hanging out of his mouth...like I said this is a beautiful work of art. :)

No need to apologise! The more pics of this beauty the better! :clap

Try pointing the sword in the right direction - it will look even better :wink1:

Lol...how and why I decided to put the sword in backwards is still a mystery...perhaps I was so caught up in excitement I did not notice what I was doing. :slap Anyway simple fix the sword is now pointing forward and looks far more bad-ass that way.
Here they are fixed:
0ae28a2c.jpg

c1eec265.jpg

Now the question...should I start saving for a Sideshow Lurtz to put next to this. :D

Last edited:
That's much better SepticFlesh :lol...and yes you should start saving for Lurtz now. :wink1:

I know someone who would give you a good price for one of your kidneys if that would help. :rotfl

Bil

That's much better SepticFlesh :lol...and yes you should start saving for Lurtz now. :wink1:

I know someone who would give you a good price for one of your kidneys if that would help. :rotfl

Bil

Who? Is he or she a member here?! I have 2 healthy kidneys and only need one so please put me in touch with this potential buyer if they need to know my blood type I will find out.lol
Nah seriously times like this donating a kidney is how it almost feels when I am desperately finding anything in the house that I could sell.

In a couple of months I should have enough funds for a Sideshow
Lurtz...regular or Ex does not matter. This is assuming I can find one for a somewhat decent price. I will post a wanted ad for one once I have more funds acquired.

I think this goes without saying but just last week I was telling myself when I finally get the Sideshow Uruk-Hai Berserker Ex I would be satisfied and could relax and look forward to ordering stuff from Sideshow and Weta that are still on Pre-order or not even released yet, now I am wanting a Sideshow Lurtz PF. This just never stops and it is like I am never truly satisfied even having all these amazing collectibles. I am sure every collector here can relate.

Last edited:
I'd just like to remind everyone that it is illegal to sell your organs, no matter how brilliant your excuse is. However, it's only wrong if your caught doing it :lecture
Good luck getting Lurtz!
And remember, I condone nothing...
...I also recommened an appendix. Because you'll get a lot of money for it and you don't really need it.

If I only had to keep two pieces in my collection the would be Lurtz and Berserker. Start saving because like I said, they look great side by side. I am hoping that one day they make a nice Uruk Scout too with helmet to go with these two.

I'd just like to remind everyone that it is illegal to sell your organs, no matter how brilliant your excuse is. However, it's only wrong if your caught doing it :lecture
Good luck getting Lurtz!
And remember, I condone nothing...
...I also recommened an appendix. Because you'll get a lot of money for it and you don't really need it.

:rotfl how much u can get for 1 organ?

They are pretty close in size. Lurtz is a little bigger and as the leader and biggest and most badass character in the entire trilogy he should be bigger. :)

Oh, I hope they also release the other badass in PF, Gothmog. Love him too.

Back