Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've added some more of the recent pics and reviews to the Review thread on this piece. so to see them all in the same place, go here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61115

I started that thread a few years ago when this piece came out so some pics have now been removed but I've asked for those posts to be deleted, so they will hopefully be gone soon.

Enjoy
x :duff

Congrats Kratos...hard to come by...even harder to come by at a good price.

Well worth having though.

It's a great piece IMHO.

Enjoy!

:duff
Bill

For anyone who is interested, There is a regular version on ebay for $699.00 buy it now. Good luck!

I received this piece from a fellow member yesterday. WOW!

This is easily one of the best statues ever made. It looks incredible and is very heavy. The sword is actually real metal and the exclusive severed head is a great bonus that adds to it for sure.

BIG THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE! Too bad every Sideshow item cannot have this level of detail and quality. Impressive. I really hope that they will also release a Uruk-Hai Swordsman with helmet at some point too.

BIG THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE! Too bad every Sideshow item cannot have this level of detail and quality. Impressive. I really hope that they will also release a Uruk-Hai Swordsman with helmet at some point too.

Don't rule it out, it could happen :) There are plenty of collectors of just the bad guys and monsters from lotr. I'm sure they would love an uruk hai with helmet. Would look amazing displayed next to Lurtz and or Beserker :drool:drool

Awesome just scored myself an EX Berserker PF on ebay, can't wait to receive it :)

Congratations on the score. Believe it or not I was also bidding on that same auction. At the last minute I decided not to bid again because I needed the money to fund 2 other figures...so in a way I am the reason you were able to score him.:)lol
Anyway I will have the money for the Uruk Hai Berserker EX in a month hopefully another deal similar to the one you came across pops up on EBay by then. I noticed a fairly cheap one on EBay just now but it is the regular edition. It is tempting but again I do not have the money right now and I would really prefer the EX.

I bought my lurtz exclusive pf from that guy. I live in canada and no problem with shipping. Honest and correct ebayer. Only thing, he's slow for communication. Otherwise perfect.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

A day late and a dollar short. If this is relisted and does not sell I can probably go for it...$1000.00 is reasonable for this figure I would not mind spending that for the EX version.

There's one on ebay now. It's an exclusive and its going for 560 GBP. It does say it will post worldwide.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sideshow...Fi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item41671f56fa

If you read closely it says worldwide but up top under shipping it says that he does not ship to the U.S.

Bummer. Still I will not be able to purchase a $1000.00 plus figure for a few weeks or so...so far this one comes in closer I believe right under $900.00 but there is a good chance after several bids he will sell for at least $1000.00 which is an awesome deal. I really want to have this figure eventually I may have to settle for the regular edition but in a Month or so if I see a deal similar to this I will be jumping on it...this is so far my most highly sought after PF. My first highly sort after PF was "the Templar's Verdict EX" and managed to score one for a decent offer from a fellow member here. I hope something similar will happen with the Uruk Hai Berserker. :)

Ace, good luck getting him!
This too is my most saught after piece atm. I'll have to wait a while though before I can afford anything else not already on order
:)

Ace, good luck getting him!
This too is my most saught after piece atm. I'll have to wait a while though before I can afford anything else not already on order
:)

Well...I finally managed to score a Sideshow Uruk-Hai Berserker Ex. :yess:
I'm not gonna lie...I paid quite a bit for him but still well under $4000.00, lol...the best of luck to whoever manages to sell theirs for that amount.

Now I can finally lie back and relax because as of now I have every PF I want even though I will not see the majority of them until they are released. Still I can just be super chilled now. I guess now I can start saving up for the PF Sauron because I will definately not be passing that one up. :cool:

I'm not gonna lie...I paid quite a bit for him but still well under $4000.00, lol...the best of luck to whoever manages to sell theirs for that amount.

Now I can finally lie back and relax because as of now I have every PF I want even though I will not see the majority of them until they are released. Still I can just be super chilled now. I guess now I can start saving up for the PF Sauron because I will definately not be passing that one up. :cool:

Congrats. Amazing piece.

:duff Great to hear!

Yes it is cool...now just the waiting period. Bought this one from a completely different Country...still should not take too long to receive but it will feel like forever. I must say I will be spoiled with some high end PF's through the end of this year...and next year as well I am sure. I do not plan on quitting this addiction anytime soon.

Well...I finally received this amazing creation. The Sideshow Uruk-Hai Berserker PF Exclusive is definately a Scuplt that is definately Museum quality. I could easily see this in a Museum next to other Sculptures worth 10 times what this is worth. I paid a hefty amount which included shipping ordering from Spain. Both me and the seller called up and got quotes and this was the best deal especially considering it only took 2 working days to be delivered to me bright and early in the morning. :cool: I am happy with that but do not think I could have paid any higher...and of course there are still several of these PF's on EBay for close to $4000.00 Plus this sculpt came to me in brand new condition never opened with the factory seal and everything still un-broken. I have been trying to get a hold of this PF for quite a while now and lost out on 3 EBay auctions where each time I lost out on the bids by only about $40.00 ...each of those EBay auctions started around $900.00 and ended anywhere from $1200.00 all the way up to well over $2000.00...the only one that sold for a really awesome price is actually a member here "Kratos" that he ended up winning and bro I am happy for you...again that was a sick deal. I ended up not bidding on him because I did not have the funds and would not have had them in time to make the payment. So yes the amount I paid is a high price (Thank you DinoDB1975 for the advice on deleting the amount I paid...just what I need is a bunch of flamers to ruin my high,lol) but one that I am happy with especially after seeing this work of beauty in person...so I guess I am now definately considered a freak when it comes to this beloved hobby.
I give this PF an easy 10 out of 10. I cannot find one flaw I love the heaviness of him and also the huge Sword thingy that is actually made out of metal...that thing could be used as a real weapon, lol. Right now everytime I look at this Sculpt I feel a nice release of Endorphins which calm me and just make me feel like a happy kid on Christmas.

I am sure any other owners of this piece can agree with me. Here are some pictures although everyone has seen numerous amounts of pictures on this guy by now but anyway:
2280291c.jpg

e8845f89.jpg

b27a7e12.jpg

Also...unlike my "Templar's Verdict" this one has no scuffs to be found anywhere not even the face here is the close ups to prove it, ;)
7cfbe5c9.jpg

dc2f5610.jpg

...and just a couple pictures for fun:
35163665.jpg

4d8078b7.jpg

So now I can relax and start saving up for when the new Sideshow Sauron PF comes out. I will also be owning the Sideshow Wringraith Ex and Dark Rider of Mordor Ex once those become available so I must say that I even for a late starter in this hobby of collecting I will be off to an awesome start as far as Sideshow's "the Lord of the Rings" line goes. I may also be purchasing Weta's "Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard" as well as
Weta's "Barad Dur" once that becomes available for Pre-order.

Ah yes my room will be such an escape to walk into I need to get some decent display cases...as of now I have a few nice wooden display tables I found at second hand stores and these Sculpts are looking really beautiful on them...however with a display case I could have some nice fleuroscent lights that would bring the details just that much more to life.
So again I am super excited to have this Sculpt finally...I am glad I decided to make the step up from Hot Toys 1:6 figures to the larger PF's...there is no comparison between the two these are true Sculpts.:gandalf_w

Last edited:
Please excuse me if I was really rambling on in my last post I am just still really hyped up on finally receiving this Sculpt.
My last picture I just love adding an "Aged" feel to these dark kinda Sculptures:
a6dd85b0.jpg

I think it was definately worth it going with the exclusive version over the regular. Having the severed head just adds that much more violence to this piece...not to mention loving the gruesome amount of detailing that went into the severed head seeing his flesh torn open at the neck and the tongue hanging out of his mouth...like I said this is a beautiful work of art. :)

No need to apologize. You got a piece you long wanted.

I would suggest deleting the amount you paid for it, though, you might get pilloried by those that don't understand.

I regret selling this piece, but I had to do what's right for my family, since we just bought a new house. I sold mine to a longstanding boardie who is a stand up guy, and I know it went to a good home...but seeing how much you paid, I kinda wished I had sold it to you...:wink1:

I kid, I kid...

Last edited:
Back