Urban Threat - Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much money for what it is. I see it in the gift card section in the near future.

Yeah. No brainer imo. The price point is waaaay off for a piece that is about as iconic to the g.i. joe line as Ashlee Simpson is to talented singing.

The bomb itself looks really sweet. But not much to the rest of this thing... Especially at $180. What a rip.

Price not withstanding . . . IMHO . . . the set looks great. I see this set being an ideal . . . perfect . . . diorama for a 1:6/12" figure of TRIPWIRE if Sideshow produces him.

My only reservation with the environments is there is no fixture identifying them with anything. (removable parts don't count)

I have the throne because it's easily recognized as being apart of this line. Temple is too but too $$$. Only way to know if the rest of the environments have anything to do with joe is if you have the box art displayed near it.

I wanna start collecting the environments...but not willing to pay this kind of cash.

I've been eye of the Temple Environment,but will only buy it when it gets reduced in price

So I got mine today, it's #136/200. I luv dioramas and I'm glad SSC started making environments. They are all a bit to expensive but you gotta luv SSC's Flexpay and Rewards programs, at least I do. Doesn't seem like to many people were interested in this since there had been no activity in this thread since October. Oops, I just realized I should have said I got this yesterday, since it had just gone past midnight when I posted this, my bad.

Last edited:
Post some pics astro.

I like enviros but have to wait for them to hit clearances. Next to the Desert and Ninja temple this is my favorite.

the environments are cool, but the only reason I would buy them if they resembled something out of the Joe verse, too generic for me, the waypoint was bought only because I wanted timber and was trying to support the line. I have the throne which is great, and want the arashikage temple but the others do nothing for me.

I would luv to post some pix but I don't have a digital camera or a smartphone unfortunately. Also, my photography skills are sorely lacking and my phone does not take good quality pix either. Once I am able, I will definitely post pix of my collection. This enviro is good quality, no QC issues as far as I can see. The bent "garage door" section, or whatever it's supposed to be, is held on to the wall and floor sections completely by magnets, great job all around IMO.

the environments are cool, but the only reason I would buy them if they resembled something out of the Joe verse, too generic for me, the waypoint was bought only because I wanted timber and was trying to support the line. I have the throne which is great, and want the arashikage temple but the others do nothing for me.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the temple as well, spazzy. I agree that the throne is very cool and I only got it cuz I already had CC, currently my CCC is residing in it. Did you order the Pit Command Center?

Back