Urban Threat - Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. His filecard made him a badass, but they never really played on it. :(

Hama did. I mentioned this in another thread before when discussing Torpedo , but in issues #49 and 50 of the Marvel RAH series when the Joes were invading Springfield, Torpedo was a member of the Assault Team, which was the vanguard of the attack and the best of the best.

Assault Team: Stalker (team leader), Snake-Eyes, Scarlett, Quick Kick, Recondo, Spirit, Torpedo, Beach Head and Leatherneck.

Re: Urban Threat: Condition Red - 1:6 GI Joe Environment

I was going to get this for Firefly, but I have a better display in mind now ;)

Hey everybody,

Well again, I gotta say I like it. I too am a completist but still I like it. Wanna know why? Because I can't do better myself! The price will probably be too much but I'll probably get it anyway. As far as the Arashikage Ninja temple, well I was saving all my reward points for that but just blew them all on a throne since I saw the CG is coming out!:dunno

Ahh! I see...I just didn't look back far enough. That'll teach me to trust my assumptions.:)

Dude, don't worry. I've done it before...multiple times. Just wanted to break it to you nicely, unlike the snarky "Welcome to yesterday" responses I got when I did it. :lol

Passing, tired of generic environments.

I have to agree. Most of these "walls" are just turning out to be too similar and lack a unique G.I. Joe quality. I'd probably be more apt to pick up accessory packs. Plus, some other companies are releasing elaborate polystone environments for less than half the price.

Wow. The disinterest in the environments seems to have turned to outright diregard.

Although I have not been collecting the environments for financial reasons, I do intend to go back and pick them up down the road a little.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-092911news&utm_medium=email

Yeah, I don't know. I might as well. But...

The thing is, it's not just financial - they're making so many of these, it seems impossible for me to display them all. And then I have to find somewhere for the boxes, etc. Just not worth the hassle, the space, or the price.

Urban Threat pics are up...sort of.

I just get a red X at work, but that's never happened before. Crimson Guardsmen should be up soon.

$179.99.

Not sure where the extra $45 between this and Waypoint is coming from. Maybe an extra 5 for the bomb since its using more poly than a wolf, but surely not $40 in difference. If they can keep giving us Cobra Troopers at $100 (and even throwing in a sand base cover and goggles) then I don't see why another wall corner and 'pet' should go up so much in price either.

Not sure where the extra $45 between this and Waypoint is coming from. Maybe an extra 5 for the bomb since its using more poly than a wolf, but surely not $40 in difference. If they can keep giving us Cobra Troopers at $100 (and even throwing in a sand base cover and goggles) then I don't see why another wall corner and 'pet' should go up so much in price either.

No kidding.

Wonder how long this will take to sell. Recon took AGES and it had a much better selling point (i.e. Timber).

No kidding.

Wonder how long this will take to sell. Recon took AGES and it had a much better selling point (i.e. Timber).

Agreed. Like AGREED as in A-GREED A-LOT!!!

Was genuinely thinking about buying this until today.

I can't believe that this is only $20 less than the Cobra throne which is an epic environment piece compared to this one.

Back