Urban Threat - Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New figure display: Red alert urban environment.

From the Rock N Roll thread at 10:08 this morning, 7/15/11. :nana:

Also, is that a NEW urban environment / bunker environment being teased that Rock N Roll and Stalker are breaching?!

But you can have this thread.

Also, the piece is called Urban Threat – Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment.

Looks pretty cool, especially with that nuke(?) Firefly is messing with!

EDIT: I am making the assumption that the environment featured in the Rock N' Roll pics is the same as this one, but I could be wrong. If that is the case and I am wrong, I will fear the hoss.

Last edited:

These usually look cool in the photos, then become kinda boring in reality. Love my Throne though!

Last edited:

Ah, the other corner of the house.

6053357_155_155.jpg

The bomb looks great at least. Too much in the way of the wall to compair the walls :lol

You should always fear the hoss! Ha just kidding Dino. Yeah didn't see anything mentioned so I figured I'd thread it up! Anyways I'm thinking that an urban environment is just what the doctor (and doc) ordered! Oh and I'd love for them to make an ajoining wall like in the RnR pics.

You should always fear the hoss! Ha just kidding Dino. Yeah didn't see anything mentioned so I figured I'd thread it up! Anyways I'm thinking that an urban environment is just what the doctor (and doc) ordered! Oh and I'd love for them to make an ajoining wall like in the RnR pics.

Nah, I jumped the gun. I'm wrong, and I'll admit it. When I saw this thread I thought it was about that bunker that was featured in the Rock N Roll pics that I mentioned...but like others have mentioned, the environments are usually only ONE wall, not all four. :lol

I've caught two items in teaser pics and was the first to post about them before, but then others created a thread after I pointed it out (Stalker teased in the Viper teaser and Gandalf the Grey in the Aragorn as Strider pics), and I was determined not to be shanghaied a third time. I spoke too soon, and will eat crow. :lol

I'm getting really bored of these environments... :(

Don't get me wrong, I love the Throne and the Recon set, but I think I'm fine with just those two. I wouldn't be able to display all these things, anyway!

I'm getting really bored of these environments... :(

Don't get me wrong, I love the Throne and the Recon set, but I think I'm fine with just those two. I wouldn't be able to display all these things, anyway!

I can't even display 1. I have Timber displayed with Snake Eyes and I'll have Sandstorm out with Dusty but that's all I have room for as they fit on the narrow shelf I use for the figures. I'm ordering them completely out of obsessiveness. I haven't touched the non-1/6 stuff but for the 1/6th stuff I'm a completionist, including exclusives. I'm digging the figures but ordering the environments is becoming such a burden/obligation that I'm starting to hope they'll tank so I don't "have" to keep buying them. And of course, they keep announcing them.

Another future GC item.

Another thing that sucks for me is that I can't bring myself to wait for them to become GC-eligible or even go on sale for cheaper elsewhere. I just know the one I decide not to buy right away is going to be the one that goes for a premium on the aftermarket.

If you can afford the figures and environments you should be able to afford bigger shelves.

I'd like to see more pics of this. Personally I wish they'd ____can the rubble and sell missles, crates, weapon systems, etc. etc. like the old sets like the Rifle Range, Biovac, or MDU.

Its the price tag that kills these items, if they were half the price Id buy most of them

Back