Urban Threat - Condition RED 12-inch Figure Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are probably right, Nam. Would be nice if there was a removable "plug" that you could use stands with.

Me personally. I dont like stands and wish I could display my figures without them. But, with a 3 year old tornado in the house. Detolfs are always in danger of rogue flying toys or other such hazards.

The other corner of the wall? :lol

I'm guessing that stand isn't incorporated, but just resting there to prop the figure up.

Is it even a corner? Can't tell from that pick, just looks like the side of a wall. At least Waypoint and the Desert Weapons Cache were corners.

SDCC-2011-Sideshow-12-Inch-GI-Joe-8_1311203902.jpg

If you forget about the whole "environment/playset" aspect of these and look at it as a glorified stand (like Fett's Cloud City base) then I actually think this is pretty bad ass.

Not necessarily $200 worth of badass but cool nonetheless.

Based on the size, I don't think it will be $200. The Indy Kanis city set is freaking HUGE! Well worth the $200 when you see that in person. The Arashikage Temple is ginormous! Much bigger than it looks online. The new Cantina set is also huge! Sideshow must think we all got new houses or something because everything was huge this year!

Wow, the Urban scene is much smaller than I thought it would be based on the preview pic.

I'd like that bomb that comes with it. Too bad they won't sell that seperately.

The Arishikage Temple looks pretty enormous as well.

SDCC-2011-Sideshow-12-Inch-GI-Joe-13_1311203902.jpg

That thing is huge. At first glance I didn't even notice the two other Red Ninjas standing at the sides.

Why would Firefly set a bomb in a fragment of a building that is already blown up?

It looks like a scene where G.I.JOE would be pushing Cobra back after they invaded a city, and Firefly is leaving behind a little surprise for the Joe's.

Lowlight was my second favorite Joe back in the day. I hope SSC makes him as close to v1 as possible and w/ lots of goodies.

Lowlight was my second favorite Joe back in the day. I hope SSC makes him as close to v1 as possible and w/ lots of goodies.

1000000X :exactly:

My hope for a Low-Light figure is the only reason I haven't gotten rid of the Joes I have right now. (I running out of room)

Back