UPS and the Excessive Brokerage charges.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously you haven't read why I posted this Devil? Not all people who reads fine print (web page) on UPS brokerage charges when other couriers such as FedEx has a flat rate of $10. Not a penny more or less. One would think a courier would have a similar rates?

Like I said before, this is to inform International buyers not to use UPS because of there excessive brokerage charges!

Since you like to argue or have the same stance as Nam, your now on my ignore list too. I'm done dealing with peeps like you guys. :wave

Last edited:
Moral of the story, kids? Read what you're agreeing to, so you can be educated on the fees you'll be paying when importing something from another country and having it shipped C.O.D. (payment of shipping dues upon delivery). But hell, if you don't, and naively assume that all companies charge the exact same amount, you can always make a thread about it on a toy forum, crying and blaming others for your own ineptitude when your laziness comes to bite you in the ass.

This thread is the funniest s@&t I have read in a while. LOLZ at the frustrated commentary. Thankfully, I will stick to FED EX as I live in Canada. Thanks VS :)

Back