UPS and the Excessive Brokerage charges.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just use Fex Ex or USPS from now on :dunno

Yeah their prices suck, but they are all clearly posted on their website. Its not their fault is someone is too lazy to read them before hand.

I only found this out after looking on why the brokerage fee was so high. If I had known, I would had never used it!

Yah it's me to blame on this? :slap let it be known the thread is posted so other peeps know that not to use UPS due to there excessive brokerage fees. You just happen to like to argue a lot all the time.

I'm just trying to understand what you're ranting about by stating you didn't pay C.O.D. when your own posts contradict you:
(3) C.O.D. Fees at $4.25. If this isn't bad enough charging the customer for printing an invoice, they charge you additional money for collecting the money? :mad:
Collect On Delivery (C.O.D.) Fee for collecting import charges on delivery to avoid C.O.D. Fees and expedite the customs clearance of your shipments, call 1-800-PICK-UPS and ask about setting up a UPS Customs Brokerage/Importer Account. $4.25
Are you denying that the above was posted by you? :confused:

So you agree to pay C.O.D. and all the fees involved and now you're whining about it because you didn't bother to read what all the fees entailed. NICE! It's always someone else's fault with you. This thread should be in the sandbox. :lol

I get all my Sideshow stuff from UPS. I'm surprised it they are so expensive that SS uses them. Maybe they give good deals to companies rather than individuals.

So this is what it is to put someone on an ignore list? Every thread they post are "blanked" off. Should had done it sooner :)

All Canadians and International buyers that UPS are available at your area, don't use them! They are a complete ripoff when it comes to charging brokerage fees.

Last edited:
So this is what it is to put someone on an ignore list? Every thread they post are "blanked" off. Should had done it sooner :)

All Canadians and International buyers that UPS are available at your area, don't use them! They are a complete ripoff when it comes to charging brokerage fees.

Hey! i work for UPS :pfft:

How are their prices when you use them inside of Canada?

How are their prices when you use them inside of Canada?

The rates are fine. This is the first time I've used there service outside Canada. I can't believe the difference they charge compared to there competitors FedEx. It's highway robbery. I bet they don't have much USA to Canada business with the way they charge brokerage fees.

:lol Sorry you had to pay so much Vs. I feel bad having to collect those CODs sometimes!

Sometimes huh? :lol *rolleyes*

There are still hella charges if you send a package C.O.D. within the U.S. Had you actually bothered to read what you were agreeing to instead of just checking the box and _____ing about it later when it came time to pay, you'd know this. :lol

Maybe UPS doesn't like shipping to Canada? :dunno

I hate it when people can't be bothered to read what they're agreeing to, then throw a tantrum and call down the rottweilers on the company they think screwed them. Btch move, IMHO.

Back