(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

Hmm add me on for an unpainted head and outfit please :)

Price for a painted head is a bit high dont you think?

Wow, loving the speedy process of the progress here!

Hope this will come to fruitation. Anyways, what body you guys think suit this? I'm thinking of using a normal TT and a godfather fatsuit, but I doubt that I can find 1 now at a reasonable price on ebay.

Ok snake, will wait and c how it turns out then :)

Hope it did not come off aggressive. Just read it back to myself and it may have! Didn't mean to. :)

Just saying that a lot of people I have dealt with charge around or even more than this mark, and I think Adam's paintwork has wonderful realism to it.

Have not seen any of his work yet but i am looking forward to seeing this... Great character!

I might go for a tie, orange shirt, and an unpainted head. Would like to see before I commit, naturally!

I just want to inform everyone that after a couple of days of searching in the fabric stores I have the appropriate fabrics for the costume of the Joker, I'm already working on the pattern of pants

Greetings!

Very exciting news Beto. I'll have a few pics for the head soon.

I just want to inform everyone that after a couple of days of searching in the fabric stores I have the appropriate fabrics for the costume of the Joker, I'm already working on the pattern of pants

Greetings!

Last edited:

They way this is going itl be done in a couple of weeks lol. Amazing how a small group of customizers can do this sort of thing in such a short space of time

Any chance for a Keaton Cowl sculpt to match?

I figure a lot of people with Keaton Batman customs would love an upgrade to match the Nicholson sculpt.

Back